Thread: T Snow - Spicy Thai

Senior Member(無間使者)

T Snow - Spicy Thai

WL's Name : Snow

Establishment : 244 Dream Garden

Month/Year of Visit : July 2022

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 1/244 Oxford St, Paddington NSW 2021 - http://244paddington.com.au/

Wechat - STPetersmassage

Phone : 0426 868 057

Hours of Business : 10am til late

Rates : $160/30mins Diamond

Extras Cost : None

Services Provided This Session : LFK, BBBJ, Daty, 69, Mish, Doggy, CIM

Size/shape : Brown hair, C-Cups, Thin, Milky skin, lovely butt,

Nationality or Ethnicity : Thai

Value for money/recommend? : Great Value, nice experience

Was feeling a bit toey today so messaged 244 Paddington via WeChat for lunchtime availability.

Two girls available including T Snow. Listed on the website as a new starter and 22 years old, it seemed like an obvious choice to me. Booked for 1230pm.

Was able to find parking on Oatley Road and arrived just after 1235 to settle the financials. Mamasan led me to the upstairs room where Snow was getting setup. Body shape matches her photos and the age doesn’t look too far from accurate. She came to greet me in a figure hugging cream dress and stripper heels with a quick kiss before I jumped into the shower. After fetching some fresh towels she soon joined me. Snow seems to have decent English but isn’t chatty, I would say she is a little shy but does her best to make conversation. We didn’t engage in any shower action but she did a nice job soaping me everywhere in preparation.

Once washed, dried and ready. I sat on the side of the bed and started to taste her delicious C Cups. My hands felt around her peachy butt and between her legs to her shaved pussy. Hot and wet. Perfect! 

I pulled her head down for a kiss which she obliged with LFK. It seems that DFK is not on the menu which is fine. She then knelt between my legs to start a slow cat bath before taking me into her mouth. I really like her BBBJ technique, not too fast, not too slow. Her tiny tongue running up and down my shaft looked amazing. She makes occasional eye contact while swirling her tongue around my cock before devouring me again with slurpy enthusiasm. Not a full DT but a good effort for a tiny mouth. I confirm that CIM will be available later.

I wanted to shift to 69 so I could taste that moist pussy. She continued to suck me while I took her pussy in my mouth and explored her with my tongue. I could feel her squirming and speeding up her BBBJ which turned me on greatly.

Rolling off me, Snow asked if I was ready to dom up. I wanted to taste her just little bit more so I lay her back to enjoy some DATY. She squirmed and again seemed to get quite shy from the attention but I was having too much fun to not indulge myself a little.

Soon though, it was time to dom up. I wanted to start with doggy and after a little lube, I slowly entered her from behind. Snow reacts well to this, grinding herself back onto me while I’m happily pumping away. Her pussy is tight and wet, and she keeps a good rhythm. She makes a little sound and there is no FOAM. She is energetic but shy in the way she fucks.

After a few minutes, I could feel the pressure building and I needed some more of that BBBJ. Positioned between my legs, she gripped my hands with hers and bobbed hands free, along with some more shaft action and eye contact to heat me up. As I came closer to the edge, Snow took me deep in her mouth and jerked me to completion. Just the way I like to finish.

With the timer almost up, there we just enough time for a shower and kiss goodbye. I don’t think there are Beef Noodle Soup options nearby but brothers looking for some Spicy Thai won’t go wrong with Snow. She is a shy, beautiful WL who will treat you well.

Banned
    Snow *Diamond Service only

22yo Thai girl working Thursday 12pm-10pm ...

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Thanks for the review keebab

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Evening all,

Was just wondering if Snow still works at this shop? Or if not, where she has moved to? Thanks.