Hi all, just wanted to share a personal experience. I’ve been punting on and off for few years now. Couple months ago I saw a WL and after seeing her 4-5 times I felt we had some chemistry. At the last session she tells me she will quit this industry (she’s been working for around a year) and asked me if I wanted to visit her at her place to help her with her rent, I agreed and we exchanged contact.

Visiting her at her place turns out to be a much better experience than in the shop. She lives in a studio by herself and she would set the mood with candles and dressed in sexy lingerie waiting for my arrival. Sex is good and then we would cuddle and chat. I pay her twice I pay when I visit the shop. And then we would clean up and head out for dinner and drinks.
Spending time with her was great and I think we really got along. We did this for couple Friday nights and then one Friday afternoon she texted me saying she can’t have sex with me tonight but if I still would like to meet up with her and I said sure, I have developed feelings for her and it’s not only about the sex anymore. So we went out to dinner and everything was going well and I give her a Christmas present (Tiffany Necklace cost just under 2K), as usual we were having a good time and then she suddenly tells me she is also seeing someone else, another customer, and it’s like a competition for her. I was taken a back because I was not expecting that, how foolish of me. I not used to competing for the same girl with another person. Anyways the night ended well with many kisses and hugs. The next Monday she texted me wanting to see me, that’s pleasant surprise for me but in the back of my mind I felt there’s a chance that something was up. So after work I go meet her at her place and we went to a restaurant near by. After a couple drinks she opens her hand bag and takes out the Tiffany box I gave her on Friday, that was the moment I feared and there’s no mystery what’s coming next, She tells me she’s been seeing some other guy for six months now and she has caught him lying to her about many things, but since knowing that she might want to start seeing me exclusively, he has decided to fully commit to her now and start a family with her very soon, and that’s more than I can promise and commit to her at the moment (even though I am single and living along, I don’t feel I know her long enough to promise her that) so during dinner I pretty much didn’t eat anything but kept on drinking. After dinner we went for a walk in a park and more long passionate kissing, and then at her door steps I wish her well and hope she finds what she is looking for and I’m sad I’m not her first choice. She then tells me the other guy is currently married with young daughter living together but he has since promised her he will divorce her and be with her. So there’s my story falling for a WL but I would do it again but maybe try keeping my feeling aside so I wouldn’t feel so sad.