Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Falling in love with WL 2

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Falling in love with WL 2

Hi all, just wanted to share a personal experience. I’ve been punting on and off for few years now. Couple months ago I saw a WL and after seeing her 4-5 times I felt we had some chemistry. At the last session she tells me she will quit this industry (she’s been working for around a year) and asked me if I wanted to visit her at her place to help her with her rent, I agreed and we exchanged contact.

Visiting her at her place turns out to be a much better experience than in the shop. She lives in a studio by herself and she would set the mood with candles and dressed in sexy lingerie waiting for my arrival. Sex is good and then we would cuddle and chat. I pay her twice I pay when I visit the shop. And then we would clean up and head out for dinner and drinks.
    Spending time with her was great and I think we really got along. We did this for couple Friday nights and then one Friday afternoon she texted me saying she can’t have sex with me tonight but if I still would like to meet up with her and I said sure, I have developed feelings for her and it’s not only about the sex anymore. So we went out to dinner and everything was going well and I give her a Christmas present (Tiffany Necklace cost just under 2K), as usual we were having a good time and then she suddenly tells me she is also seeing someone else, another customer, and it’s like a competition for her. I was taken a back because I was not expecting that, how foolish of me. I not used to competing for the same girl with another person. Anyways the night ended well with many kisses and hugs. The next Monday she texted me wanting to see me, that’s pleasant surprise for me but in the back of my mind I felt there’s a chance that something was up. So after work I go meet her at her place and we went to a restaurant near by. After a couple drinks she opens her hand bag and takes out the Tiffany box I gave her on Friday, that was the moment I feared and there’s no mystery what’s coming next, She tells me she’s been seeing some other guy for six months now and she has caught him lying to her about many things, but since knowing that she might want to start seeing me exclusively, he has decided to fully commit to her now and start a family with her very soon, and that’s more than I can promise and commit to her at the moment (even though I am single and living along, I don’t feel I know her long enough to promise her that) so during dinner I pretty much didn’t eat anything but kept on drinking. After dinner we went for a walk in a park and more long passionate kissing, and then at her door steps I wish her well and hope she finds what she is looking for and I’m sad I’m not her first choice. She then tells me the other guy is currently married with young daughter living together but he has since promised her he will divorce her and be with her. So there’s my story falling for a WL but I would do it again but maybe try keeping my feeling aside so I wouldn’t feel so sad.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thanks for your personal story, it hurts to feel betrayed by her two timing. At least, she told you now rather than later when you both were in a committed relationship.

Well it is her loss by treating you like this.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Can you tell us her name and where she worked, a lot of us might also be her private clients, not just the two of you🤔

Firstly thanks for the story bro. I haven't been in the situation you are in but have been in but can understand how it feels when you aren't the ladies first choice. At the moment, I'm heading down that path with my regular. I'm just going to keep an open mind and see how it goes as we are just friends outside the shop, nothing more. Sure we can have sex but just hanging out ( dinner, walking the dog).

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I have a feeling the other guy would never really divorce and have a family with her.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Bro you got a lucky break getting out of this while you still have a shirt on your back and your sanity.
    You will get a call from this girl at some stage saying things didn't work out with this other guy and she wants to see you again.
    When this happens be strong and say NO, and get on with your life.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    No chance old mate divorces

Senior Member(無間使者)
    It’s the girl who needs to read this and come to her senses. Mr Right - first choice is no way going to divorce just to be with her. Your dreaming luv... he’s just telling you what you want to hear to keep the sex dream alive for him!
    As for you brother ‘Small’ run fast and run far, while it disappoints you and hurts now and it’s only going to get way worse if you stick around and persevere with this girl. Surely you don’t want to be in a relationship with her now knowing that you will always be number 2 in her mind.
    Good on her for being up front with you now about the situation this is incredibly honest and will save you so much more heartache. So please ‘Small’ take the hit and don’t look back, you can’t ever buy her love as number 2.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Bro,
    I agree with everyone here.
    You are lucky to come out of this unscathed.

Firstly, I'm sorry this has happened to you. Rejection always feels shit. Especially when you thought things were going so well.

Secondly, try not to dwell on too much about the girl now. And don't try to blame her. She's probably been burnt a few times too. Maybe explains why she was seeing another person. Try to remember all the fun that you had, boy it must have been exciting. She played you, but at least it was fun, and you're out of it before it got too deep.

Thirdly, dating WLs are always tricky. Never mind the fact that they see multiple guys intimately during the day. But almost all the time they want to get out of that profession. Never want to date a guy who is a client, because they think deep down clients aren't upstanding people and maybe we would remind them of a part of their life that they aren't proud of. So they end up with someone who they think doesn't punt.

Finally, you will learn from this. Maybe get burnt again or more. But eventually build some resilience and things will hurt less. Probably means you won't fall head over heels for them as hard as you did in the beginning. Which is a good thing, or not.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    Bro you got a lucky break getting out of this while you still have a shirt on your back and your sanity.
    You will get a call from this girl at some stage saying things didn't work out with this other guy and she wants to see you again.
    When this happens be strong and say NO, and get on with your life.
    Amen, they have bullshit embedded in their DNA...good luck

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    While this thread is about a WL, it should be remembered that the same thing can happen with any girl.

I have, and I'm sure many others have, been two-timed by unstable girls just out looking for a good time with guys.

And guys do it with girls too.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    It's all basically been said, it is good that she was honest with you about what was going on, but yeah it still feels like a pile of steamy turds right now. Take the hit, walk away with the good memories of a fun time and the knowledge you've potentially dodged a bullet and a far greater heartache down the track.
    My strong advice is delete her number and social media if you can. Not out of spite or anything, just to go cold turkey and speed up the healing process and to remove the temptation. (Easier said than done, and I am being a tad hypocritical as I have failed with the above challenges, and thus still stuck in a vicious cycle incapable of fully moving on, learn from the errors of my ways!!) Some will advise going out and fucking anything with a pulse. Have tried that. It works for some, not for others. No harm in trying if you feel like it.
    It's harder to move on when you've got nowhere to move on to, but just keep walking.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Dodged the bullet with this one. Sorry to hear but at the end of the day, there are plenty of girls out there you can have great chemistry with. Good luck

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I can’t help but feel you are the kind of guy who will repeat this mistake over and over again. Do you look at WLs as a key source of finding a relationship? I think I suggested over three years ago to you to understand the boundaries.

It is crazy the way some of you guys throw money at the girls in a forlorn hope that it will make them love you. All it does is create a mindset in some of what else they can milk from you.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by quackm2002 View Post
    I can’t help but feel you are the kind of guy who will repeat this mistake over and over again. Do you look at WLs as a key source of finding a relationship? I think I suggested over three years ago to you to understand the boundaries.

It is crazy the way some of you guys throw money at the girls in a forlorn hope that it will make them love you. All it does is create a mindset in some of what else they can milk from you.
    It's no wonder men are the weaker sex because of what is found in between a woman's legs. Men throw money and give expensive gifts to these girls hoping they will love them. Wake up guys. Go to the shop pay for the service drop your load and move on with your lives. If you really want a girlfriend or wife don't go looking for one in a brothel. They have many guys chasing and banging them. Why would she settle for one guy when there are many stupid fish in the sea waiting for her?

Small, I totally feel for you, went through similar experience lately. I thought I was in love but it was the sex that rationalized my brain to think its love. We hung out and go out for dinners and stuff but when I asked for commitment, the money question started flowing. It also messed with my head on what she does during the day and seeing AR reviews popping up. Long story short, I stopped seeing the girl and have got into full Whoremonger mode which quickly filled in the void I try to fill with her.

There is no chance of the guy leaving his family, I bet she will come back when she falls behind on rent... Be strong my friend, plenty of fish in the sea. I've been fishing in a lake and didn't realize there is a whole ocean out there.

Often my mind still wonders what if?.... but same can be said about my ex-wife and ex-girlfriend.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    You've got a mind, a heart, a stomach, and a cock and they are all constantly fighting for control.
    But the mind always has to be the boss.
    You can let your stomach, heart, or cock take over for while and experience, pleasure, intimacy, passion, indulgence, love etc. You don't want to be a miserable old sod.
    But the mind has to be able to rein them back in and take over and take control.
    You have to master this basic life skill.
    It's not always easy but it has to be done.
    If you let your heart, stomach, or cock take control of your life you are doomed.

Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    You've got a mind, a heart, a stomach, and a cock and they are all constantly fighting for control.
    But the mind always has to be the boss.
    You can let your stomach, heart, or cock take over for while and experience, pleasure, intimacy, passion, indulgence, love etc. You don't want to be a miserable old sod.
    But the mind has to be able to rein them back in and take over and take control.
    You have to master this basic life skill.
    It's not always easy but it has to be done.
    Amen Rooter. very elegant way of putting it.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Thank you all for your advices and encouragement. In my head I kind of know that this was a good way to end. It was not my intention to criticise her in any way. She is a great girl and any guy would be lucky to be with her. I don’t consider her seeing another guy ‘two time’ me as we were not officially dating. She was up front and honest with me (well mostly) and I enjoyed every moment being with her. I have not and will not try to contact her. She offered to return the gift but I declined, so it’s like a goodbye present.A

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    The $2K you spent on the pointless gift would have bought a lot of experiences to help you forget her

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast