Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Falling in love with WL 2

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    Totally agree. If she was only with you then let her keep the necklace if she decided to move on. However, she had another guy and you both at the same time and basically, she was weighing up her options as to who would deliver more. When she was not committed to you then such girl should be avoided for any relationships. You should have taken the necklace back when she agreed to return it.
    Completely agree... but can also understand small's reluctance to take it back. Seems somewhat ungentlemanly to do so. But it's an expensive way of signalling "I'm a better person than you". Sometimes you just want to drive that point home, no matter the cost.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niceguy11 View Post
    Yeah man I am hearing you. Currently I am on the border of a relationship or just being friends. I think in the best interest of myself, its best to remain friends. I mean sure there is always that option to get into a relationship but after the past few days of reading and getting to know her, I think its just way better to be friends. There is no connection in terms of love but being friends is awesome ! We actually act like friends when we hangout and doing stupid shit like laugh at each others jokes and give ourselves high 5's when we are talking, all that friendship type of stuff.

Deep down, I don't think I am even prepared to have a girlfriend. I would like to have a girlfriend, but I have come to the realisation of what you said CFM001 and have taken all of your advice on board. I am involved with my regular but not to much if that makes sense.
    I'm really glad you thought about it and made a decision. It can be really hard to draw the line between friends and a more involved relationship. You should be aware that with time, either you or her may want something more. If that happens, it's either you both become serious or it's bye bye. I think it's really hard to just remain friends if there are feelings involved. Not that it's impossible though....

Quote Originally Posted by CFM001 View Post
    I'm really glad you thought about it and made a decision. It can be really hard to draw the line between friends and a more involved relationship. You should be aware that with time, either you or her may want something more. If that happens, it's either you both become serious or it's bye bye. I think it's really hard to just remain friends if there are feelings involved. Not that it's impossible though....
    Thanks man. She has told me numerous times that we have no chance at all of getting into a relationship which is cool however, the other night when we went back to her place to hangout, it did get personal. Not so much about feelings but while she was sleeping and I was laying on the bed, I just got thinking to myself "what do I really want in life". I wasn't falling in love with her despite it feeling like a girlfriend/boyfriend relationship, I was just chilling on the bed while she was sleeping if you know what I mean.

But yeah CFM 001, going back to what you said, I have taken everything on board.

Yeah the reason she said no chance of a relationship because she wants to meet someone outside of the shop which Is totally fine no problems.

Banned
    I’m a cynic ... I think another before posted on this or, another rote thread of similar vanity .. too paraphrase

....If it’s a love feel you got going why post here?

Btw the OP’s narrative a bit odd , he says he sees her out of work at hone but then states how they have sex in the shop and then go out so he pays twice

Irrespective the prose constructed much better than most

It’s Xmas eve and I’m in a mood for believing in make believe

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    Totally agree. If she was only with you then let her keep the necklace if she decided to move on. However, she had another guy and you both at the same time and basically, she was weighing up her options as to who would deliver more. When she was not committed to you then such girl should be avoided for any relationships. You should have taken the necklace back when she agreed to return it.
    No She was never with James11 in the first place .Jame11 justed wanted sex outside the shop . The WL was seeing another guy for 6 six months but the Wl didn't trust the other guy. . Since James11 came along she was considering him as an option . But the Other Guy say he'll marry her . This is what she wanted .But james are into marrying her so she decided to give the other guy another go .

Banned
    Thanks man. She has told me numerous times that we have no chance at all of getting into a relationship which is cool however, the other night when we went back to her place to hangout, it did get personal. Not so much about feelings but while she was sleeping and I was laying on the bed, I just got thinking to myself "what do I really want in life". I wasn't falling in love with her despite it feeling like a girlfriend/boyfriend relationship, I was just chilling on the bed while she was sleeping if you know what I mean.

But yeah CFM 001, going back to what you said, I have taken everything on board.

Yeah the reason she said no chance of a relationship because she wants to meet someone outside of the shop which Is totally fine no problems.
    BS she wasn't into you that why she say shit like she wants to meet someone outside of the shop . If she was into you nothing is a problem. If she wasn't into you then everything is a problem .

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I have dated a few Massage Girls now and I take each day as it comes.. The reason a ML normally wants to find someone in the outside world is basically a fresh start.. The new person has no idea that that they had a secret life.

Junior Member(有D料到)

Hope it all works out for you. Will be interested to hear how it pans out. Keep me posted if it's not too much trouble for you.

Quote Originally Posted by CFM001 View Post
    Hope it all works out for you. Will be interested to hear how it pans out. Keep me posted if it's not too much trouble for you.
    No worries bro. I'll keep you posted for sure.

Junior Member(有D料到)

No worries bro. I'll keep you posted for sure.
    Thanks brother (y)

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by small View Post
    Hi all, just wanted to share a personal experience. I’ve been punting on and off for few years now. Couple months ago I saw a WL and after seeing her 4-5 times I felt we had some chemistry. At the last session she tells me she will quit this industry (she’s been working for around a year) and asked me if I wanted to visit her at her place to help her with her rent, I agreed and we exchanged contact.

Visiting her at her place turns out to be a much better experience than in the shop. She lives in a studio by herself and she would set the mood with candles and dressed in sexy lingerie waiting for my arrival. Sex is good and then we would cuddle and chat. I pay her twice I pay when I visit the shop. And then we would clean up and head out for dinner and drinks.
    Spending time with her was great and I think we really got along. We did this for couple Friday nights and then one Friday afternoon she texted me saying she can’t have sex with me tonight but if I still would like to meet up with her and I said sure, I have developed feelings for her and it’s not only about the sex anymore. So we went out to dinner and everything was going well and I give her a Christmas present (Tiffany Necklace cost just under 2K), as usual we were having a good time and then she suddenly tells me she is also seeing someone else, another customer, and it’s like a competition for her. I was taken a back because I was not expecting that, how foolish of me. I not used to competing for the same girl with another person. Anyways the night ended well with many kisses and hugs. The next Monday she texted me wanting to see me, that’s pleasant surprise for me but in the back of my mind I felt there’s a chance that something was up. So after work I go meet her at her place and we went to a restaurant near by. After a couple drinks she opens her hand bag and takes out the Tiffany box I gave her on Friday, that was the moment I feared and there’s no mystery what’s coming next, She tells me she’s been seeing some other guy for six months now and she has caught him lying to her about many things, but since knowing that she might want to start seeing me exclusively, he has decided to fully commit to her now and start a family with her very soon, and that’s more than I can promise and commit to her at the moment (even though I am single and living along, I don’t feel I know her long enough to promise her that) so during dinner I pretty much didn’t eat anything but kept on drinking. After dinner we went for a walk in a park and more long passionate kissing, and then at her door steps I wish her well and hope she finds what she is looking for and I’m sad I’m not her first choice. She then tells me the other guy is currently married with young daughter living together but he has since promised her he will divorce her and be with her. So there’s my story falling for a WL but I would do it again but maybe try keeping my feeling aside so I wouldn’t feel so sad.
    Like the other brothers have said. It seems highly unlikely the other guy will leave his wife. He’s currently got the best of both worlds going and he’ll want to string her along as long as possible. Do you want to be with this chick?

Senior Member(無間使者) Shoryureppa's Avatar
    Not surprising in the least. Hope you had fun
    "My soul has been spoiled by the world, my imagination is unquiet, my heart insatiate. To me everything is of little moment. I have become as easily accustomed to grief as to joy, and my life grows emptier day by day"

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    This is ironic. Here you are, single "free" men.... Free from the restrictions on your life that a relationship would impose... Yet you keep trying to lose that freedom. Not only that, going for the seemingly "immediately available" women (WL/ML, not the best choice for a partner seriously) reveals how desperate you are to be in a relationship.

Make no mistake about it, no matter how hot a girl is, once you get into a relationship with her, you can kiss your freedom goodbye.

Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    This is ironic. Here you are, single "free" men.... Free from the restrictions on your life that a relationship would impose... Yet you keep trying to lose that freedom. Not only that, going for the seemingly "immediately available" women (WL/ML, not the best choice for a partner seriously) reveals how desperate you are to be in a relationship.

Make no mistake about it, no matter how hot a girl is, once you get into a relationship with her, you can kiss your freedom goodbye.
    Facts right here.

Loss of freedom and money.

Sent from my GM1910 using Tapatalk

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post

“Immediately available”. Great description. I would say it’s convenience and instant gratification over desperation, though. I guess every circumstance is different.

Quote Originally Posted by Riff888 View Post
    Facts right here.

Loss of freedom and money.

Yeah man, I know exactly what your saying now Riff. Last night I went out with a few girls for a work christmas party. They got a bit drunk however, I was sober because I had to drive. One of the girls left and I was left with my other female friend. She got a bit drunk and was tipsy. Eventually, I had to tell her you have had a bit too much to drink and think its time we go home. Helped her to the car, dropped her home and that was it. But during that whole situation, even though we are not dating, it did feel like I was acting like a boyfriend if that makes sense ? She said to me she would be happy to catch the train home but no way will I allow a girl to catch a train home at midnight whilst drunk. It's just not a cool thing to do. So being the person I am, more than happy to drop them home.

But yeah, for those 30 minutes or so, I did feel like my freedom was gone and that I was in relationship. It bought back memories of my ex-girlfriend and even though its great having a girlfriend which is what I want eventually, I felt I lost my freedom.

After I dropped her home, I felt a sense of relief because I wasn't in relationship but being friends with her. No commitments or anything, just a friend looking after another friend.

Yeah man, I know exactly what your saying now Riff. Last night I went out with a few girls for a work christmas party. They got a bit drunk however, I was sober because I had to drive. One of the girls left and I was left with my other female friend. She got a bit drunk and was tipsy. Eventually, I had to tell her you have had a bit too much to drink and think its time we go home. Helped her to the car, dropped her home and that was it. But during that whole situation, even though we are not dating, it did feel like I was acting like a boyfriend if that makes sense ? She said to me she would be happy to catch the train home but no way will I allow a girl to catch a train home at midnight whilst drunk. It's just not a cool thing to do. So being the person I am, more than happy to drop them home.

But yeah, for those 30 minutes or so, I did feel like my freedom was gone and that I was in relationship. It bought back memories of my ex-girlfriend and even though its great having a girlfriend which is what I want eventually, I felt I lost my freedom.

After I dropped her home, I felt a sense of relief because I wasn't in relationship but being friends with her. No commitments or anything, just a friend looking after another friend.
    Hahaha yes that's the right thing to do. I would have been worried about her throwing up in your car

Office relationships is another think to avoid. Imagine that loss of freedom feeling all day at work and at home

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

That makes sense. Just I would say this is social commitment or responsibility rather than coming from a relationship, or sense of relationship. Even it's a male friend, or female stranger, in such situation, I would still feel obligated to do something for them. Just with a female friend, you also feel a bit more protective to her as a girl might be seemingly weaker.

As we discuss freedom, I don't thinf there is such thing as absolute freedom. It's a spectrum you have to find the sweet spot that you feel most comfortable. And everyone is different E.g. Some people don't like kids as they lost freedom, but some much refer have kids as the joy of having kid far outweighs the lost of freedom.

Same applies to relationship, there is so much in a relationship one would enjoy or need. Many would feel this is outweighs the lost of freedom, if that makes sense.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    https://youtu.be/_zDKxsykPd0

The joys of relationships...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by goodbloke View Post
    No She was never with James11 in the first place .Jame11 justed wanted sex outside the shop . The WL was seeing another guy for 6 six months but the Wl didn't trust the other guy. . Since James11 came along she was considering him as an option . But the Other Guy say he'll marry her . This is what she wanted .But james are into marrying her so she decided to give the other guy another go .
    This other guy will marry is such a load of Bull crap... I know of an ML who has 3 boyfriends....all equally involved, and she cannot seem to make up her mind😱 on who is right for her. This girl believes me to be her friend, to an extent that I don't see her at shop anymore and we only meet outside. I am no way in running to be number 4 or 1. I asked her and myself if I really love a girl as a boyfriend for more than 6 months how could I or in this case all of her BFs let her continue being at a shop where everyday atleast 5-6 other men are feeling her up....she just shrugged her shoulders. It's actually very easy, to get the girl you really want to share your life with , to be in a different profession than be a WL or ML. Adjustment on money will have to be made but it's such a small price to pay for a person who fills you with joy. I have tried offering many work alternatives, but she always turns me down saying I am not suppose to act like her BF....

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast