Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Rhodes/Wentworthpoint - korean wl and really stunning

Senior Member(無間使者) massage addict's Avatar
    The e&b link is not working. In the time it took you to post that unhelpful reply you could of just posted her rates
    Thanks mate

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by massage addict View Post
    The e&b link is not working. In the time it took you to post that unhelpful reply you could of just posted her rates
    Thanks mate
    https://web.archive.org/web/20210209...ndent/Sera333/

Also he literally posted her WeChat on the previous page. And her page hasn't been up for quite a while, meaning she might not be looking for new clients.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thanks mate
    That’s her rate mate. It seem that she is now work from Wentworth Point
    30 mins $200
    45 mins $250
    60 mins $300

Senior Member(無間使者) massage addict's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by B0tb0t View Post
    That’s her rate mate. It seem that she is now work from Wentworth Point

30 mins $200
    45 mins $250
    60 mins $300
    Thanks for that.
    I have her wechat but didn't want to contact her if she was charging ridiculous rates like some on e&b $500 to $700 an hr.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Sera current

Had anyone seen her recently?
    What are her rates?
    Cheers
    Just saw her last weekend. She is kind and gentle. But her body is wasted in the pandemic.

Gained twice the size. And had not been caring her skin. Too curving for me.

Yet her pussy is as pretty and tide as it should be. But not to responsive to the DY.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Thanks to the intel from the bros on this forum, I was fortunate enough to see Sera multiple times while she’s working as a private recently. I’m sure I’m not as experienced as many other bros here but Sera is hands down my best private experience. She has everything I m looking for in a GFE. Friendly, gentle, very nice boobs, great DFK, BBBJ and sex of course. Thank you for making me a happy man each time. Can’t wait to see her again. Hopefully she won’t go back to shops once lockdown is over.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Went and saw her, BBBJ was nice and wet - very sensual, just how I like it. Unfortunately after a few pumps she said no more sex because I have a big dick. I don't really understand because a vagina stretches out and it's not painful after a bit... Anyway, couldn't really cum although she tried. WIR - not if you have a big dick.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mt.smash20s View Post
    Went and saw her, BBBJ was nice and wet - very sensual, just how I like it. Unfortunately after a few pumps she said no more sex because I have a big dick. I don't really understand because a vagina stretches out and it's not painful after a bit... Anyway, couldn't really cum although she tried. WIR - not if you have a big dick.
    Not defender her or anything as I don't know how much of that is true for her and how much is her being lazy.

Your anus can stretch out too, and I'm sure if you shove something big enough in there it'll hurt too.

Not all vaginas are the same.

Just saying.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    It is what it is, but if you pay for sex… you should expect sex. If she didn’t feel comfortable, I’d have been happy with a refund or a discounted session with a massage and a bj only

Junior Member(有D料到)
    We all know in this business everything is YMMV. Now my experience with her is very different. I find her very good, accomodating and I always walk out satisfied.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Does anyone know if she has returned to any of the establishments? Just wanted to know if its cheaper to DM her or see SIA in the shops. I'm bad at sex so I usually go RnT, but I hoping to have 1 good time since Covid ruined my birthday plans.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    If you are referring to thai sia, i think she is returning to the shops. It might be cheaper there?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by SleepyhollowJL View Post
    Just saw her last weekend. She is kind and gentle. But her body is wasted in the pandemic.

Gained twice the size. And had not been caring her skin. Too curving for me.

Yet her pussy is as pretty and tide as it should be. But not to responsive to the DY.
    Yeah she was a bit too cuddly for my liking when I saw her. Lockdown has not been kind to her figure.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I messaged her a few times to make a booking but she never responded. I guess I missed.

Quote Originally Posted by Shortstack View Post
    I messaged her a few times to make a booking but she never responded. I guess I missed.
    Her WeChat seems to suggest she's on holidays. She also been moving around a lot so maybe just try her again later. I don't think she's gone back to the stores.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    hey guys sorry im new

keen for some info or details for any apartment rub n tugs or full service in Rhodes

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345