Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Penny @ Wynyard Blossom Massage 3A/ 5 Hunter St Sydney 0452-076-378

Penny @ Wynyard Blossom Massage 3A/ 5 Hunter St Sydney 0452-076-378

Person's Name : Penny

Establishment : Wynyard Blossom Massage

Date of Visit : before Xmas 2020

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : Top of Hunter Connection, Shop 3A, 5 Hunter Street, corner George St, Sydney

Phone : 0452-076-378

Hours of Business : 10am to 8pm 7 days

Rates : not sure if they have a massage only rate, I got $95.00 for 30 min all inclusive - plus a bit of extra

Size/shape : lovely long waving hair, very pretty, all natural, beautifully shaped firm C Cups, pure smooth white skin, no tatts, curvy lower half, my kind of gal !

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : nude HJ +

Value for money/recommend? : Yes

My experience/comments :

Was in the CBD for some last minute Xmas shopping, went to the David Jones Men's store, it's bloody closed down !! So make my way down to QVB, no booking, just trying my luck hoping either get a mamasan double to celebrate Xmas, or either Nicole or Vicky will be good one on one. pressed the 1B buzzer and was let in, half way in Nicole came out to greet me: oh, it's you (I was wearing a mask), why didn't you call ?

I was in the area shopping, so wasn't planned, are you busy ? (I could tell, Nicole was wearing this one piece light blue body hugging dress and I can surely tell that she is totally naked inside.

Yes, busy right now. and Vicky is not coming today

How much longer for you ?

Just started for the hour !

OK, I have to go, have a merry Xmas, see you next year.

We embraced, air kissed and of course, my hand reach down to have a grab and squeeze on Nicole's nice butt - better than nothing !

So, out I walked, feeling a bit empty - quite the contrary, I in fact have a full tank if you know what I mean.

Went toward Myers and got what I wanted, back on George St, thinking thinking, somehow keep walking down George and near Hunter. Saw the big massage sign, arrow pointing inside. I knew for long time there's some action to be have inside the Hunter Connection, feeling adventurous today, why not, it's Xmas, although my punting records around this time of the year were pretty shitty in the past, that's why I went to 1B QVB in the first place, So I said to myself, if it doesn't look right, don't stay.............

Walk up a ramp and there are two massage shop side by side, the one on the right looks like a Thai shop and I can't see much inside as too much ads on the window. the shop on the left has a clear reception and I could see there's a Chinese MILF behind the desk and a ML (if some sort of white uniform, a very quick glance on her top - may be a B cup, quite young and pretty, she will do, but need to make sure this is NOT a legit shop, so in I went.

Hello, how are you, you want massage ?

Nee How,

Hey, Nee How, can speak Chinese, you want massage ? how long ?

yes, I want a massage and a release !

How long ?

Half hour.

That will be $95 !

Including tips !

Yes, of course.

Paid the fees.

The mamasan shows me to the first room on the left. I asked to use the bathroom, mamasan handed me a key to the outside toilet. I then asked for a big balls girl.

No worry, we have all size and shape, let me find someone for you, mamasan leads me towards the back, I think the shop has a T shape corridor, we turned to the right, which lead to the outside of the arcade (all very discrete and quiet) and there were two MLs sitting there, mamasan yelled to one lady and asked her to stand up and show me. The ML is very pretty, and quite busty, mamasan asked her to take off her overcoat and she did and the white uniform is about one size too small to contain her treasures, so, yeah, while I can't tell if they are natural, they are certainly the right size, I am now smiling inside ...........haha

went to the men's, wash my hands, they provide dispensing paper towels too, very good facilities. back to the shop and Penny (I found out her name later) takes me back to the first room. Room is full enclosed, central A/C, not too big, single massage table in the middle, has a wash basin and cupboards for all the supplies. There is a good size horizontal wall mirror, plus a full size vertical wall mirror at the corner, tick, tick, tick.

I got undressed and Penny asked me to lay down to start the massage. I said no need massage, let's just hug and embrace, she smiles and said, whatever you like darling.

Penny came closer to me, under these lights, she has a really beautiful face, she has make up on but not too heavy, so I guess her au naturalle look would be nice too. we hug, I unzip her uniform to reveal a sexy lingerie push up bra, but I am certain even when the bra is gone she is still very busty. soon enough, a perfectly shaped full C Cups with pink lin and pointy nipples are in front of me, turned Penny around facing the vertical mirror, hands on tits, no where to hide, yeap, 100% all natural, this is great,my Xmas punt this year hit the jackpot !!

Those pointy nipples are just great, getting hard almost instantly as my fingers caress and seduce them gently. Penny's hand reach down and gave me a firm grab, you are so hard. Your "bar" (gee "chicken" bar 雞巴 for Chinese brothers) is beautiful - haven't I heard that before. After I played with the C'C' for a while, I sat back down on the table. Penny kneel down in front of me, still holding and playing with lil AH and continue commenting on my beautiful cock, without actually contacting lil AH, Penny shows me some licking action as if she is ready to give me a blow job. then she asked, you want me to blow your "bar" 巴?

Ok, that’s all folks, have to go to the private section now.

Penny is great , highly recommended

Cheers
    Without good customer services, there will be no business!!
    「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Directory of all my After Reports:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ts-by-AHLUNGOR

This is what RnT is all about - photo thread:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...T-is-all-about!!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    you are a legend!
    Merry Christmas

Forgot to mention , I was wearing my mask the whole time during the session, just to be sure, new shop first time and current situation , better safe than sorry.

Penny was pretty cool about it, actually ask me if I want her to wear one ......... lol

Guess she better not........ haha

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    damn it bro AL, i dont have access to the private section yet!.. lol

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : Top of Hunter Connection, Shop 3A, 5 Hunter Street, corner George St, Sydney

Rates : not sure if they have a massage only rate, I got $95.00 for 30 min all inclusive - plus a bit of extra

Size/shape : lovely long waving hair, very pretty, all natural, beautifully shaped firm C Cups, pure smooth white skin, no tatts, curvy lower half, my kind of gal !

My experience/comments :

Was in the CBD for some last minute Xmas shopping, went to the David Jones Men's store, it's bloody closed down !! So make my way down to QVB, no booking, just trying my luck hoping either get a mamasan double to celebrate Xmas, or either Nicole or Vicky will be good one on one. pressed the 1B buzzer and was let in, half way in Nicole came out to greet me: oh, it's you (I was wearing a mask), why didn't you call ?

I was in the area shopping, so wasn't planned, are you busy ? (I could tell, Nicole was wearing this one piece light blue body hugging dress and I can surely tell that she is totally naked inside.

We embraced, air kissed and of course, my hand reach down to have a grab and squeeze on Nicole's nice butt - better than nothing !

So, out I walked, feeling a bit empty - quite the contrary, I in fact have a full tank if you know what I mean.

Went toward Myers and got what I wanted, back on George St, thinking thinking, somehow keep walking down George and near Hunter. Saw the big massage sign, arrow pointing inside. I knew for long time there's some action to be have inside the Hunter Connection, feeling adventurous today, why not, it's Xmas, although my punting records around this time of the year were pretty shitty in the past, that's why I went to 1B QVB in the first place, So I said to myself, if it doesn't look right, don't stay.............

Walk up a ramp and there are two massage shop side by side, the one on the right looks like a Thai shop and I can't see much inside as too much ads on the window. the shop on the left has a clear reception and I could see there's a Chinese MILF behind the desk and a ML (if some sort of white uniform, a very quick glance on her top - may be a B cup, quite young and pretty, she will do, but need to make sure this is NOT a legit shop, so in I went.

Nee How,

How long ?

Half hour.

That will be $95 !

Including tips !

Yes, of course.

Paid the fees.

The mamasan shows me to the first room on the left. I asked to use the bathroom, mamasan handed me a key to the outside toilet. I then asked for a big balls girl.

No worry, we have all size and shape, let me find someone for you, mamasan leads me towards the back, I think the shop has a T shape corridor, we turned to the right, which lead to the outside of the arcade (all very discrete and quiet) and there were two MLs sitting there, mamasan yelled to one lady and asked her to stand up and show me. The ML is very pretty, and quite busty, mamasan asked her to take off her overcoat and she did and the white uniform is about one size too small to contain her treasures, so, yeah, while I can't tell if they are natural, they are certainly the right size, I am now smiling inside ...........haha

went to the men's, wash my hands, they provide dispensing paper towels too, very good facilities. back to the shop and Penny (I found out her name later) takes me back to the first room. Room is full enclosed, central A/C, not too big, single massage table in the middle, has a wash basin and cupboards for all the supplies. There is a good size horizontal wall mirror, plus a full size vertical wall mirror at the corner, tick, tick, tick.

I got undressed and Penny asked me to lay down to start the massage. I said no need massage, let's just hug and embrace, she smiles and said, whatever you like darling.

Penny came closer to me, under these lights, she has a really beautiful face, she has make up on but not too heavy, so I guess her au naturalle look would be nice too. we hug, I unzip her uniform to reveal a sexy lingerie push up bra, but I am certain even when the bra is gone she is still very busty. soon enough, a perfectly shaped full C Cups with pink lin and pointy nipples are in front of me, turned Penny around facing the vertical mirror, hands on tits, no where to hide, yeap, 100% all natural, this is great,my Xmas punt this year hit the jackpot !!

Those pointy nipples are just great, getting hard almost instantly as my fingers caress and seduce them gently. Penny's hand reach down and gave me a firm grab, you are so hard. Your "bar" (gee "chicken" bar 雞巴 for Chinese brothers) is beautiful - haven't I heard that before. After I played with the C'C' for a while, I sat back down on the table. Penny kneel down in front of me, still holding and playing with lil AH and continue commenting on my beautiful cock, without actually contacting lil AH, Penny shows me some licking action as if she is ready to give me a blow job. then she asked, you want me to blow your "bar" 巴?

Cheers
    Nice one bro. I’ve seen that place before but I was always too scared to go in as it’s close-ish to my work.

Quote Originally Posted by TittyGuy View Post
    Nice one bro. I’ve seen that place before but I was always too scared to go in as it’s close-ish to my work.
    I thought this shop and the one next door are quite discreet, it’s in a section of the building where no other shops in sight and off the main road, so you are unlikely run into the passing traffic, but then again, if I work around that end of town, I would stay away too, why risk, right ?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Will pick up the rest in the private.

Have to stay away from anywhere near your work Titty!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I thought this shop and the one next door are quite discreet, it’s in a section of the building where no other shops in sight and off the main road, so you are unlikely run into the passing traffic, but then again, if I work around that end of town, I would stay away too, why risk, right ?
    I know bro. It is tempting though if you had a good experience. Maybe safer over the break. I’ll touch base with them and see how many girls they have with big tits. I know you’re a fan, too.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyLurker View Post
    Will pick up the rest in the private.

Have to stay away from anywhere near your work Titty!
    I’m not always that bright haha and my willpower is always challenged.

I know bro. It is tempting though if you had a good experience. Maybe safer over the break. I’ll touch base with them and see how many girls they have with big tits. I know you’re a fan, too.
    It’s a no brainer with your username........ haha

Junior Member(有D料到)
    It’s a no brainer with your username........ haha
    Hahaha, you know it, bro. We should work on a new big tits all star list in 2021.

Hahaha, you know it, bro. We should work on a new big tits all star list in 2021.
    Just found out that Siam Sila is closed and Bonnie has also retired! That’s terrible news for myself and many big tits lovers !!

Quote Originally Posted by Hex11 View Post
    damn it bro AL, i dont have access to the private section yet!.. lol

Brother x11,

Check your PM please.

Cheers

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Hi Bro Ah,any extra need to pay for++?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Brother x11,

Check your PM please.

Cheers
    Any extra $ for +++ Bro AH

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

My experience/comments :

Nee How,

How long ?

Half hour.

That will be $95 !

Including tips !

Yes, of course.

Paid the fees.

Cheers
    Hey mate, does this store have a wechat account?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I was looking at this shop for a post lockdown visit. Brother AH can you PM me what you +++ included?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    guys just take the lift to level one when no one is in the lobby

it's a decent shop

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by footboy2012 View Post
    guys just take the lift to level one when no one is in the lobby

it's a decent shop
    This is at their Hunter St location now?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    yes, go through the office lobby entry near the stairs/escalators near the food court

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast