Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Penny @ Wynyard Blossom Massage 3A/ 5 Hunter St Sydney 0452-076-378

Senior Member(無間使者)
    The talent there is pretty good for a cheap city shop. But the older female receptionist can be quite blunt/rude at times. Also depending on the receptionist working, they might not show you the girls until you pay in full. The one on Clarence St is the same.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Dunno why it's so hard for these guys to post a roster ...

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Thanks for the review, didn't realize this place was close to work. Need to visit sometimes in the afternoon

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by buster View Post
    Dunno why it's so hard for these guys to post a roster ...
    Yep have the same question in mind. Probably have to call daily

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Haha, this place is also close to my office. Will need to drop by in the afternoon someday

Quote Originally Posted by vitrium View Post
    The talent there is pretty good for a cheap city shop. But the older female receptionist can be quite blunt/rude at times. Also depending on the receptionist working, they might not show you the girls until you pay in full. The one on Clarence St is the same.
    Went there the other day, asked who is available ? The receptionist ask to pay first. I asked can I have the name on who is available ? She say no, pay first. Not sure why won't even supply the names. I walked away.
    $$$ Engrish.com $$$

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by formula44 View Post
    Went there the other day, asked who is available ? The receptionist ask to pay first. I asked can I have the name on who is available ? She say no, pay first. Not sure why won't even supply the names. I walked away.
    Business must be booming mate, mamasan don’t need your money. Run fast and find plenty of other places and girls that do.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Interested in how this shop shares the girls around across it’s various stores; Sydney Baby Massage, Top Ryde, Parramatta, Wynyard Blossom… quite the footprint now.

Haven’t yet gone to this store, but lack of showers is a drawback

99 King Member (帝皇會員) Travelmate's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by imaragingbull View Post
    Interested in how this shop shares the girls around across it’s various stores; Sydney Baby Massage, Top Ryde, Parramatta, Wynyard Blossom… quite the footprint now.

I have been to few Bloosm shops but not this Wynward one .
    Attitude issue is not something I like to deal with when I am a humble consumer.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Travelmate View Post
    I have been to few Bloosm shops but not this Wynward one .
    Attitude issue is not something I like to deal with when I am a humble consumer.
    Noted. Thanks mate. I’ve just relocated back home from overseas so getting my bearings…

Really happy with the variety of offerings out there. Perhaps need to expand my horizons to some of the other ones out there.

Quote Originally Posted by imaragingbull View Post

SBM, Top Ryde and Parramatta blossom all have no problem and they are some of my fav shops.
    $$$ Engrish.com $$$

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yes it's unfortunate that they approached it this way by making you chance it with your hard earned $$ before seeing the products available.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Can confirm this is still the experience. Dropped in this week and asked to see line up before paying. Mamasan walked off on me 🤨

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12