So I decided to drop into 42 Glades for the first time ever. I was fucking impressed.

The facilities are top class if not a little bit of a labyrinth. Even though there were signs all over the place I got fucking lost and turned the wrong corner a couple of times.

Eventually I was pointed to the waiting cubicles. I had booked Lisa based on her photos. When she arrived I was really fucking pleased. Isn't it nice when shops post the accurate photos of the ladies? Just makes life easier for everyone.

Lisa is fucking gorgeous. Tiny and Petite but with a real sexy bum (not flat) that was mesmerising to watch as we made our way to the room.

I initially thought she was Australian the way she said hello to me. But she speaks passable english. A lot of communicating via the phone - thanks google.

Lisa has a very smiley personality. And an amazing tight sexy body. Absolutey perfect.

We started of with a shower and mouth wash to set the mood. She's really attentive and cleans you right up.

Onto the bed she starts with a slow and sensual cat bath. She responds well to directions.

The BBBJ had lots of tongue. She really knows how to use it. She slapped my little brother on her face a few times and she's really good at deep throat. Not much of a gag reflex from this one.

I could have gone with just the BBBJ as I let it go one much longer than usual as she was so good at it.

69 was awesome. She's got a lovely pussy that I could snack on for life.

But i wanted to be inside her. Cowgirl was awesome. She's a tight as the Liberal government and fucks you just as hard.

Doggy style was awesome and she's doesn't mind a bit of hair pulling. Respectful like.

Blew a hard load and we both rested for a while. She told me about her trip to Cairns in Jan. She was really excited to learn I was from there. Unfortunately the new outbreak may have scuttled those plans. I hope she gets to make it as I gave her heaps places to visit.

With ten minutes left she get me another BBBJ to finish of the session.

I'm surprised to see she hasn't been mentioned. She's a lovely girl and deserves heaps of praise.

I hope to see her again. 10/10.

YMMV