Thread: Thank you everyone

Thank you everyone

Hi everyone. Just wanted to say thanks for contributing to the forum and especially with the questions I have asked.

I really do feel like we are all brothers and some sisters for the female forum members. If I didn't have this forum, I would probably be lost to be honest as punting is more than a basic activity. There is always stuff that happens like fellow punters asking for recommendations or people like myself asking others for advice.

So once again, a big thank you to everyone. Appreciate the contribution you have made.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Red face

I concur! this forum has delivered me quality punts through trial and error - as always guys keep up the great feedback. What a great little community we have - cheers to 2021!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    You're welcome bro.
    Like all experiences, they are better shared than kept to oneself.
    Just harder to share these types of experiences publicly because of the stigma.
    It's nice to know there are all these other people out there doing the same thing.

It's a great community to be a part of.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    been punting since the start of this year and this forum has been so helpful for me. going to be contributing a lot more from now on and do my bit with some ARs