Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Needing to take a shit during a punt

Junior Member(有D料到)

Needing to take a shit during a punt

Hey brothers,

Had a punt last week and my stomach was a bit unsettled which got me wondering. Have any of you guys really needed to take a shit in the middle of a punt? And what happened?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    If you're german, you're right to carry on.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    This has never happened to me before. But if it were me, I'd probably end up just leaving and hopefully try to take a raincheck.

Otherwise, see if scat play is offered in the extras

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Leslie75's Avatar
    Didn’t teachers always said,
    ‘focus on one thing at a time?’
    YMMV Earned not Demanded
    Enjoy. No Expectations & No Disappointments

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Leslie75 View Post
    Didn’t teachers always said,
    ‘focus on one thing at a time?’

Usually I’m too busy focusing on the 2 beauties getting pushed onto my face.

hahahahahhah not a shit but a piss ! I had to stop mid way having sex and piss. Quickly jumped in the shower then back to sex.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niceguy11 View Post
    hahahahahhah not a shit but a piss ! I had to stop mid way having sex and piss. Quickly jumped in the shower then back to sex.
    Had a close call like this before! But held it off

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Albwick View Post
    If you're german, you're right to carry on.
    Hahaha unfortunately I’m not German

Quote Originally Posted by GallBall2203 View Post
    Had a close call like this before! But held it off
    Hahahaha. Bro for some reason I kept getting soft. Took a piss then went harder than before.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I usually take a dump (or try to by sitting on the toilet for a little while), and a shower before I leave home. Plus a couple of other prep works so I seldom go straight from work to punt as I can't prep properly.

Quote Originally Posted by holi_day View Post
    I usually take a dump (or try to by sitting on the toilet for a little while), and a shower before I leave home. Plus a couple of other prep works so I seldom go straight from work to punt as I can't prep properly.
    Same here. Every time I have sex, I always clean my ass despite not taking a shit leading up to sex. I just want to smell and look clean downstairs as well as my ass. Not expecting my ass to be eaten, but would prefer everything down there clean for BBBJ.

The girls really appreciate it as well.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Had it happen from the other side. Was seeing a private and after our 1st rd she knicked off to the loo where the very obvious sound of her friends being dropped at the pool was clearly audible from the bed! She did 2 courtesy flushes inbetween 'plops' so as not to be obvious nasally as well. She was a tiny thing so I figured I must have moved something in her when going deep (she had her legs on my shoulders). One of those wtf moments. She jumped in the shower afterwards but yeah, bit of a mood killer.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Was seeing a regular and didn’t want to cancel my booking. During first the half of the session, felt stomach pains and just soldiered on. I couldn’t continue holding it for long after the first shot. Was booked for an hour, made up an excuse that I had a surprise meeting I needed to attend to and sped home. Took a massive shit which was more liquid than gold. Glad I made the decision to leave and not embarrass myself with my regular.

Banned
    Of all the threads I have seen on this forum this one is really a load of "crap"...........

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I always need a poo before a punt, it's the nerves. I've often had a poo at the brothel.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by GallBall2203 View Post
    Hey brothers,

Had a punt last week and my stomach was a bit unsettled which got me wondering. Have any of you guys really needed to take a shit in the middle of a punt? And what happened?
    Never happened to me because I have a "morning routine" that I stick to like religion. Feels great to start the day a few pounds lighter!
    If it did happen to me though, I'd probably decline the DD offer...

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by asiafever View Post
    Had it happen from the other side. Was seeing a private and after our 1st rd she knicked off to the loo where the very obvious sound of her friends being dropped at the pool was clearly audible from the bed! She did 2 courtesy flushes inbetween 'plops' so as not to be obvious nasally as well. She was a tiny thing so I figured I must have moved something in her when going deep (she had her legs on my shoulders). One of those wtf moments. She jumped in the shower afterwards but yeah, bit of a mood killer.
    It's good that FS shops don't have toilets in their rooms. You wouldn't want to hear the girl laying some cable midway during the session. One time I had a room at Gladesville42 with a toilet inside which was probably designed to cater for disabled persons. The girl had to go to the toilet and I heard her make some noises inside. It sure was a bit of a mood killer but I just laughed it off.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Have had some sessions where I thought taking a good dump would’ve been a lot more enjoyable.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by B J Hunter View Post
    Have had some sessions where I thought taking a good dump would’ve been a lot more enjoyable.
    You're not wrong there if the girl has bad attitude or is very mechanical and has no interest in you.

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    If I'm thinking about going punting, a bowl of Weet Bix and All Bran first thing in the morning really cleans me out within about 30 mins. Dump it, followed by a good shower to get rid of the remnants in the crack, and I'm ready to rock for the rest of the day.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast