Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Needing to take a shit during a punt

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I was in Amsterdam about 5 years ago and found one of the best looking women I’ve ever seen after walking around the red light district for a while, when she invited me in, I was desperate for a piss, but she said the toilet was broken, so I fucked her while needing a piss. Very uncomfortable and not very enjoyable at all.

The next day I went to the same part of the red light and found the same girl. Had round 2 with her and it was unreal. She had a perfect face and body and for 50 euro, I thought it was a bargain.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Not a shit....probably worse.
    Years ago was going out with a nurse in Sydney. She loved to fuck and no complaints from me cos I did too.
    One night I had a few too many drinks when we were out. She was horny as hell. Kept telling me how she was going to fuck my brains out when we got back to her place.
    So we eventually get back there and I just flopped onto the bed. She wasn't taking no for an answer so pulled my trousers off and started giving little bro a real good bj.
    I was just laying back enjoying it when the ceiling started to spin as I looked up. My guts started to rumble and I had to bolt for the loo which was luckily very close.
    I then heaved the contents of my guts up. The sound would have been horrendous. Eventually I felt a bit better. Grabbed a drink out of the tap, gave my teeth a scrub with a toothbrush and headed back to the bed.
    She never said a word...just went back to sucking as if nothing had happened.
    I was feeling lots better after the chuck so was still able to give her what she wanted.
    We split up soon after that but I often wish I'd stuck with her. Deadset nympho but a great chick as well.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by kingwally View Post
    I did fear for her health but at least she could have taken it sitting down.
    I bet you were glad to get the hell out of there without being noticed but unfortunately, some poor old woman had to use it too.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Fucking hell I must've jinxed myself cos I came down with a mild case of food poisoning yesterday when I'd planned to punt.
    Luckily managed to purge everything before the punt. I swear through out the whole thing I was thinking about this forum thread and praying to God, this can't be happening to me!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    The stories on this thread are great.
    Fortunately, I've never had any issues with motions disrupting my punts.
    Maybe I haven't punted enough.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by kingwally View Post
    I was walking through Chinatown this morning with all intentions of going to a RNT somewhere. While walking down Hay street, I felt a horrible pain in the guts. I rushed into Market City Tavern, did the QR stuff in a hurry, and just made it in time to drop a truly disgusting shit. Almost filled the bowl and after the paperwork was done, I fled the scene just to see an old Chinese lady go in the same cubicle that I had departed from. The stink in there would had been enough to curl her toenails as well as her hair..it was fucking disgusting...but at least it may have cleared her sinuses. I could not subject any RNT girl on a relatively clean arsehole (the paperwork was well done) but I still prefer to wash it before any action, and have a pristine area for the girl.
    did u flush bro, or did u left the chinese lady a surprise 😋😂🤣😂

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by j_highrolla View Post
    did u flush bro, or did u left the chinese lady a surprise ��������
    I hope it didn't block the pipes.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Years ago when I was finger a WL's brown eye then she did same for me, suddenly I feeling the nature call and let her stop doing. Since then I clean my stomach before go for punting.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    I hope it didn't block the pipes.
    It was actually a shiss...half shit half piss..but lots of it and of course being the gentleman that I am...i did flush.

Senior Member(無間使者)

Yeah during prostate massage

Quote Originally Posted by GallBall2203 View Post
    Hey brothers,

Had a punt last week and my stomach was a bit unsettled which got me wondering. Have any of you guys really needed to take a shit in the middle of a punt? And what happened?
    Almost took a dump when a ml had her finger in my ass. Told her she better stop before I can’t control my dump, lol.

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Without actually shitting,I'll bet a few of you have had a good unexpected fart during the session.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    FFS. Really? Potty trained at 2
    You dickheads want a nappy?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    On my day off today. Was going to have a punt but feels like Ive had a bad breakfast. In a public toilet at the moment dropping the kids and grandparents and distant relatives off at the pool. Just remembered this thread. Not sure I can punt after this.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niceguy11 View Post
    hahahahahhah not a shit but a piss ! I had to stop mid way having sex and piss. Quickly jumped in the shower then back to sex.
    lol done it more times than id count, (but i like long sessions) The girls all do it, some more obvious than others

That said, not that long ago the girl needed to do a bolt for a dump mid bang, first time Ive had that happen

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123