Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Castle Hill Massage - 20/3-9 Terminus Street, Castle Hill

Senior Member(無間使者)

Castle Hill Massage - 20/3-9 Terminus Street, Castle Hill

Long overdue. I've been away from this place for some time but it is finally time for a review. I think I have seen 3 or maybe 4 MLs here but I've certainly the best session here.

My initial feeling was that this place was too exposed to walk into but I've since gotten over that. It helps that the quality of the girls here are good and the place looks, feels and smells clean. Typically, there are 3 girls here everyday, 2 Thai and 1 Chinese.

The girls here are not typically stunners but their service is great. That being said, there are some hot girls here (in my opinion).

For the first review, I'll talk about Nancy. She works here on Sundays. In terms of looks, she is alright to look at but she certainly makes up for any short-comings by providing a great massage and great service.

In terms of body, she has a a decent body, boobs between B and C, and a nice tidy body. Certainly not model-skinny but more normal sized but not at all chubby or fat.

I won't bore you with the details but here is what you need to know:
    * Her massage is good but not professional
    * Has a great personality and is good to talk to
    * Makes an effort to please when it comes to part 2
    * Great fun overall

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I have also seen Anjie here, on the recommendation of another user. I used the words "low-key" hot to describe her. Young, pretty and nice body; but you wouldn't know from first glance. And she does a above average massage.

We didn't seem to have too much chemistry at the beginning but she warmed up more towards the end.

I'd say she is in my top 3 for the area.

Interestingly, on the Tuesday I saw her, they had 2 Chinese MLs and 1 Thai ML, as opposed to the usual. Chinese ML looked like she would be naughty but didn't get a chance to try.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    In addition to the beautiful Anjie, Tuesday will tend to have Chinese Tiffany and Thai Monica working. Both offer a good service and Monica may go further than HJ if she likes you, none of these girls will provide FS.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Ah. Guess I’ve seen Tiffany but not has a session. Easy on the eye.

No idea about Monica, yet.

Senior Member(無間使者)

Anjie

This place is busy but there are no reviews so I'll add a few more. I'll make a separate post for each ML but just keep it short.

Anjie was one of the MLs that I saw here, as mentioned previously. I have only seen here once so didn't really have to chance to build on last time.

Her massage technique is a little different. She says that is it "real" thai massage style, where she works from the legs up to the shoulders. In terms of looks and her body, she is quite pretty. I think I used the term "low-key hot" and that's because at first glance, she is a a pretty girl and that's it. But on closer inspection, she does exude this sexiness and when she warms up is absolutely great.

Senior Member(無間使者)

Diana

I saw Diana/Diane here once. Pretty girl, nice body and beautiful long, dark hair (if that's your thing). She is Thai, as all the others I have seen here. I'm yet to see a Chinese ML.

The massage was great and part 2 is where I think she is top notch. Great eye contact and facial expressions; and I took a bit longer for some reason but she never gave up and never complained. Rare quality and great attitude.

Just watch out, I accidentally ended up with one strand of that long hair, when I got home.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Paid this place a visit today for the first time. Saw Mandy, who came across very disinterested, with no sensuality or teasing. Her massage was ok, but nothing more. Used very firm (as requested) arm/elbow pressure and certainly worked out some of the tension in my back. Towards the end of the 30min very dryly asked ‘you wan extra -> hand job’ with accompanying hand motions.
    I politely declined as the mood and overly transactional nature really didn’t pique my interest enough to pop my rnt cherry at this time.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    That’s a shame. If you do head here on a Tuesday, Anjie is the recommended choice.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Do they have an online roster or Wechat with photos

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    @Wigglyworm you need to call, no roster on the website http://www.castlehillmassage.net.au/contact.php and they don't have Wechat.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks will check it out

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wigglyworm View Post
    Do they have an online roster or Wechat with photos
    Most of my knowledge about this place is in the various threads but maybe DM me if you want more info. I ca try to help.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by pokerslowly View Post
    This place is busy but there are no reviews so I'll add a few more. I'll make a separate post for each ML but just keep it short.

Anjie was one of the MLs that I saw here, as mentioned previously. I have only seen here once so didn't really have to chance to build on last time.

Her massage technique is a little different. She says that is it "real" thai massage style, where she works from the legs up to the shoulders. In terms of looks and her body, she is quite pretty. I think I used the term "low-key hot" and that's because at first glance, she is a a pretty girl and that's it. But on closer inspection, she does exude this sexiness and when she warms up is absolutely great.
    Had another session with Anjie. She was a lot better than last time, topping a previously good session.

Great gal but I think she is no secret. I get the impression that she is quite popular here.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Maybe I need to re-visit then....

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Jenni is ever reliable on Wednesday and Saturdays. Small Thai girl with an awesome natural rack.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Agree. Jenni/Jenny is great.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by pokerslowly View Post
    Long overdue. I've been away from this place for some time but it is finally time for a review. I think I have seen 3 or maybe 4 MLs here but I've certainly the best session here.

My initial feeling was that this place was too exposed to walk into but I've since gotten over that. It helps that the quality of the girls here are good and the place looks, feels and smells clean. Typically, there are 3 girls here everyday, 2 Thai and 1 Chinese.

The girls here are not typically stunners but their service is great. That being said, there are some hot girls here (in my opinion).

For the first review, I'll talk about Nancy. She works here on Sundays. In terms of looks, she is alright to look at but she certainly makes up for any short-comings by providing a great massage and great service.

In terms of body, she has a a decent body, boobs between B and C, and a nice tidy body. Certainly not model-skinny but more normal sized but not at all chubby or fat.

I won't bore you with the details but here is what you need to know:
    * Her massage is good but not professional
    * Has a great personality and is good to talk to
    * Makes an effort to please when it comes to part 2
    * Great fun overall
    Tried, Nancy, she is good and makes effort to please. Got a nice vibe from her and her part 1 isn't pro but she worked hard when I told her I had a few knots which she worked out quite well. Has some nice skin art too but just a small one

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Haven't visited this place in a while, this use to be my weekly go to. It's too bad there was a hot pocket rocket named Alice who I wished I got her deets.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Popped in here to see one of my regulars after a long time. Excellent session and bonus points since they checked to make sure I was double-vaccinated.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I’m in the local area and thought I’d chip in todays experience. I booked Ashley’s Massage but ended up doubled booked so left, disappointing as I hear this happens often.

Went to Castle Hill Massage up the road and had a session with CoCo, taller Asian/Chinese girl maybe late 20s or early 30s and good body. Not the best option there (I usually see Jenny) but she put the effort in.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast