Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Castle Hill Massage - 20/3-9 Terminus Street, Castle Hill

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by pokerslowly View Post
    Looks like Angie has left this place and when I tried to book Jenny, she might have left too. Any recommendations for any of the girls here?
    Tried Michelle last weekend, nothing special. Part1 was fine, decent massage, but she kept focusing one legs even though I had told her to focus on shoulders and neck.

Part2: She got good shape but she was quite cold and the HJ was super rush and hard. No touch on pussy, breasts were fine to touch but not allowed to play with nipples.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Looks like Jenni isn’t here anymore. Anyone know where she went? Or where she is on other days?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I heard Jenni was not vaxxed and worried about Covid so she has ceased working in the industry for now.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks. Damn shame.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Popped in here on a Wednesday. Haven’t been here for a while since my usuals have left.

Asked Cindy for recommendations and she set me with Emma. First of all, she is from either Nepal or some little country close to that. I gather some guys here are into that so this is one to try. Secondly, she is a mum so nice pair of tits, bit of a tummy with stretch marks and not a glamorous model.

That being said, I’ve subscribed to the theory that sometimes the less attractive one try harder and that is true here.

Massage was good with plenty of teasing, part 2 was good too. And not just the technique. The ability to make it look like she was having fun and had those eyes/look that made you feel desired.

I recommend her and will return. Just remember that this is not young model. Obviously, YMMV.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Jenni/ Angie made this shop but they are both gone ? Anyone else good ?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Cindy the receptionist previously known as Cecy used to work at Eastwood (Raintree) before she took on this business two or three years back. Not the greatest looker but a very good masseuse. Problem is that she will always try to get clients to see one of her girls. But if you do get lucky, just a little DATY, skilfully applied will turn her into quivering helplessness. After that YMMV.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks the the tip. Might just give that a go. PM me if you have more that share, please.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Is this place "20/3-9 Terminus Street, Castle Hill" still offering NHJ

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Adsitereg View Post
    Is this place "20/3-9 Terminus Street, Castle Hill" still offering NHJ
    Um, pretty sure that’s the reason for the thread

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Dropped by this shop on a Wednesday. It’s been a long time since my last visit so no bookings.

Got Claire/Clara (can’t remember). When she walked in, I was thinking “who is this nerdy girl? It’s going to be a dud session”

She is Thai, tiny and speaks super politely. Turns out I was wrong and it was an excellent session. If you are into tiny girls with decent boobs, this is your girl.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Has some time to kill so stopped by here. Saw Amy who is a decent looking Thai girl.

Massage was really good. The extras were excellent. Says she works here on Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday.

I’m really impressed by the quality of the Thai girls here. Not sure about the Chinese ones.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Hey Poker
    Going to visit Amy this week
    What extras were on offer
    Never really pushed for more than NHJ or B2B there

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I go to this shop for a good massage and a good NHJ. Anyway, I sent you a PM.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by pokerslowly View Post
    I go to this shop for a good massage and a good NHJ. Anyway, I sent you a PM.
    I've never been to a massage shop, I'm near this area and thinking about this shop or Golden Castle Massage. Which would you recommend? Could you DM me please I'd like to ask some other questions too.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    ML name: Amy

Establishment: CHM, Terminus St, Castle Hill

Visit: Today

Price: $70, then extras

Shape: Slim size 6 160cm, A/B cup nat, terrific body

Nationality: Thai

Recommend: Yes.

Review:
    Rang Cindy, asked which girls available, picked Amy. Booked for an hour, parked underneath the shop (which is very convenient), up the stairs, shown to the room, strip, lay down, wait…
    I’ve seen Amy a few times before, so the mood was relaxed from the moment she walked in. Hello’s, light banter, weather (raining), Tland…. then asked about massage. Now I know Amy does a great firm massage, but I had a meeting straight after, and although there is a (small) shower here, I didn’t want to get covered in oil, so opted for a soft/teasing one.
    Sometimes when asking for a soft massage the girl is a bit awkward, not knowing what to do as it stuffs up their normal routine. Not this time. Amy started by softly rubbing my bum, upper legs and inner thigh, then within seconds was brushing the old fella up and down, lightly stroking balls, then back to thighs, bum, and alternating to optimise the tease. Things warmed up very quickly. Amy spent over 30min on a sensational soft massage, both her hands doing their magic.
    Not sure if I rolled over or his majesty just righted me, but onto my back while she is undressing. Tidy little body, beautiful big smile and eyes, long black hair, some cool tatts, nice handfuls of boob, flat belly, shaved with nice mound, perfect legs. We were laughing and carrying on, lots of fun. “Extras?” she asks. Of course!
    Cleaned up, talked about her home-town (which I had just spent a few days in, north of Tland), and that she is heading home for five weeks tomorrow, so all that was a big tease, for now.
    Last edited by cunninglust; 27-04-2023 at 08:28 PM. Reason: Details

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I understand that Janis from 200 Stanmore works here one day a week - at least that was what she mentioned. Good value if you get her.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Emily on Monday is a sensational Thai girl, will review her soon

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Have a look at the 200 Stanmore Thursday roster for their description which is pretty accurate, except the photo must be a few years old as she's put on a few kilos - not fat but not athletic as in the image. Pretty face, good English and massage and better CBJ.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by cunninglust View Post
    Piazza, Terminus St, parking under…
    Monday Gigi, C 35+ tats, nice 1/2
    Tues Mandy C 33+ good 1
    Wed Nicole, no
    Th/Fri Mango T Hot 25 great 1/2
    Fri Amy T nice 29, dunno 1, but 2 is great
    Would anyone one know what shop Gigi works at now? Her happy endings are one of the best I’ve ever had but would not do any other extras

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123