Banned

How Young Is Too Young ?

A new Greek/ Italian girl starts at 42g today
    She is 18
    Her photo caused a stirring in my loins
    But I’m 50 yrs older than she is
    So I have a dilemma: Lust vs Guilt
    What would cause an 18 yr old girl who has probably
    Just left school to join the Worlds Oldest profession..?
    Maxed out Credit card...?
    Or she has decided to satisfy her lusts and get paid for it..?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Her friends most likely had some nice designer hand bags and told her it was easy work...and if she already out n about why not get paid to have some fun and dip her toe in.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    As long as they are legal age then it's no issue.
    And anyway if they say she is 18yo then she is probably 21yo and most likely already experienced.
    Always add a few years to the advertised age as a general rule.
    As for the motivation for doing this job. Simple answer is money. It's always about the money.
    Young attractive girl letting old guys, ugly guys, fat guys fuck her. It's for the money. That's punting. Enjoy!

Bro as long as she is 18, go for it ! Who cares about age anyway. I have a mate who is around the same age, went to Thailand for a wedding and came back with a 19 year old Thai girl. Been married every since so yeah, just go for it !

Senior Member(無間使者)
    If she's really 18, I'd say get in quick before she changes her mind about the business. But Rooter is correct, more than likely 21+ haven't seen her pic though.

Banned
    406E20A6-3DB5-489B-B0E8-42F26990E3FF.jpg
    This is the 42g WeChat photo

Quote Originally Posted by Labia Vortex View Post
    406E20A6-3DB5-489B-B0E8-42F26990E3FF.jpg
    This is the 42g WeChat photo
    She looks hot. Go for it bro !

At the end of the day, age is just a number.

Banned
    I live too close 42g.... I may have to move for my own sanity

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    If you are asking a legal question then it's been well answered. If it's a ethical or sexual preference question, it's at your discretion to judge.

Since you are eyeing on her I would suggest pick up your phone RIGHT NOW and make a booking. As many had said, such young Aussie girl usually don't stay long.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    If your looking for a decent memorable time... you will probably be disappointed.
    Us older guys tend to look for more of a connection and if you banging someone who could be your granddaughter.... well I'll leave the rest to you.
    Mind you, you could be quite twisted with that idea (LOL).

Banned
    If a girl is working in a FS shop here than she made this decision on her own. She was not coerced to work as a WL. There have been a few cases of girls from overseas who had to repay a debt to someone in their homeland and were trafficked into this industry. When they arrived in the country, they had their passports confiscated by the pimps or brothel owners. Anyway, as long as she is of legal age and offering her services to customers at her own free will then it should not be a problem if she is 18 years of age. She can choose her customers if she does not want to see customers from certain ethnic groups or guys that remind her of her grandfather. It's up to her.

Banned
    Like most of these ethical dilemmas it will resolve itself
    By the time I have an opportunity in time the opportunity will have gone
    An after report will allow a vicarious resolution

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Niceguy11 View Post
    Bro as long as she is 18, go for it ! Who cares about age anyway. I have a mate who is around the same age, went to Thailand for a wedding and came back with a 19 year old Thai girl. Been married every since so yeah, just go for it !
    If you ever see a Thai girl being promoted as an 18 year old by any shops, don't always believe unless she was born in Australia. Did you guys know that Thailand does not recognise a person as an adult until the age of 20? This means that she can't travel overseas freely if she is 18 or 19 years of age. The only way around this is for her parents to provide written permission and to provide details where she is going to. At the other end, a person will need to sponsor her and provide all his details regarding finances and accommodation to satisfy the Thai government that she is not being trafficked into the sex industry in another country.

Banned
    Just love how these threads always drift

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by HighFlyer View Post
    If she's really 18, I'd say get in quick before she changes her mind about the business. But Rooter is correct, more than likely 21+ haven't seen her pic though.
    I agree! i remember they had a young spanish/portugese 18yo named michelle on the 42 roster a few months ago, she was only around for a day or two then disappeared off the roster forever. Hope i get to try this one before she's gone!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    did anyone get to try her today? would love to hear a quick review of the experience!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    So long as it’s legal, why not. But I understand OP, it’s like having sex with granddaughter. I am slightly more than half your age, youngest I have tried was 19 years old. It’s only like sex with a very young cousin, so the burden is not as much.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) woods23's Avatar
    If she legal than is never too young.
    But if face or body look underage (14 to 15 ) etc than it gets awkward / difficult...��

Here a story back in 2017 !!

I saw a jap ml she about 28 yo .... but has a body of a 10 yo girl. Very short , very smooth skin, tiny little titties , cute looking pussy, is like her body haven't fully developed yet !! ....I told her your body looks Iike a 10 yo without thinking ( she got offended big time) nd starting to have tears coming out her eyes. I try to spin out of it but was too late...pay her $30 which didn't want it nd run out the room...told reception I had to go got a phone call etc so girl don't get in trouble.

Went back saw her again after 3 months....was reward for tipping her $30 for being a nice guy nd won her trust over time...
    Fck her ( sex was ok not the best) but it took some work nd plus few a nude photos.

Junior Member(有D料到)

Quote Originally Posted by Labia Vortex View Post
    A new Greek/ Italian girl starts at 42g today
    She is 18
    Her photo caused a stirring in my loins
    But I’m 50 yrs older than she is
    So I have a dilemma: Lust vs Guilt
    What would cause an 18 yr old girl who has probably
    Just left school to join the Worlds Oldest profession..?
    Maxed out Credit card...?
    Or she has decided to satisfy her lusts and get paid for it..?
    Three thing LV:

1. Local western girls (since the border is closed?) matures and sexually active at a very young age, she could have been fucking around her own ages and been doing so for ages !

2. Never believe the age posted by shops.

3. So you are older than her, the age difference is just a number man, for many decades , every single MLs and WLs I have seen and fucked were younger, then much much younger than yours truly. And I made no apologies for that as I’m always kind, respectful and gentle towards all.

Young girls are all fountains of youths to me, love them all. Why not ? And why not moi ?

Go check her out and report back please.

Cheers

Ps. And thanks to asahi’s great 👍 review too!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast