Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How Young Is Too Young ?

Banned
    After her first day she will know if her wild side has been activated
    The first cash in her hand after that days work will no doubt have a bearing
    Maybe she is just too young

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Labia Vortex View Post
    After her first day she will know if her wild side has been activated
    The first cash in her hand after that days work will no doubt have a bearing
    Maybe she is just too young
    Haven't seen her on the roster yet. Hmm...hope the boys were gentle and not too demanding such as requesting anal or BBFS and tempting her with drugs for extra tip.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    Haven't seen her on the roster yet. Hmm...hope the boys were gentle and not too demanding such as requesting anal or BBFS and tempting her with drugs for extra tip.
    Wow are there still people that try and ask for bbfs in a brothel? Like anal maybe a punter will try their luck and see if the girl would do it for extra tips but bbfs is literally not allowed in a brothel.

Quote Originally Posted by Meng View Post
    Wow are there still people that try and ask for bbfs in a brothel? Like anal maybe a punter will try their luck and see if the girl would do it for extra tips but bbfs is literally not allowed in a brothel.
    That’s why some shops ban brothelcreeper.
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by asahi View Post
    nice review thanks

Rest assured she is legal - I have a copy of her ID, she is really truthfully 18, not a year more, not a year less Ahlungor you know me, I try my best not to deceive customers when it comes to age and photos

I have spent a long time talking to her regarding the priority of financial goals and the importance of saving money - and dont worry, she has a noble goal, she isnt one of the kinds to waste money on unnecesarry stuffs and me and our team will keep eyes on her to guide her away from any risks that usually comes with high earnings.

Don't feel guilt. Age differences does not matter - as long as there is no ill intent and there is adherence of legalities and ethics. Do not feel guilt because of age, as long as there is no creepy immoral vibes age differences are okay. There are young guys that are super immoral and ill-intended and creepy, and now that is bad and they should feel guilt.
    The Nightshade Establishment

2/42 Buffalo Road, Gladesville
    0498 100 011 || 02 9807 8825

thenightshade.com.au
    Wechat: thenightshade42

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Generally if their feet touch the floor when they sit down to piss,they should be old enough.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Meng View Post
    Hey Meng, where have you been all this time? Haven't any WLs told you about their bad experiences while working in a brothel? One Japanese girl told me how she had worked at a very popular brothel before she left that place for another shop since she couldn't handle management and customer's requests. She revealed how she was asked many times by customers to do BBFS for extra cash. She said no to such requests.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    One Japanese girl told me how she had worked at a very popular brothel before she left that place for another shop since she couldn't handle management and customer's requests. She revealed how she was asked many times by customers to do BBFS for extra cash. She said no to such requests.
    I wonder that "very popular brothel" has the biggest talent pool of J girls and most of them, if not all, have given very good feedback about the management. I guess her issue with the management wasn't just one side.

Do you mean that being asked (not forced) for BB was one of her bad experience that caused her to move? Sorry I may have wondered off the topic. Let's stick to ages.😂

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Hey Meng, where have you been all this time? Haven't any WLs told you about their bad experiences while working in a brothel? One Japanese girl told me how she had worked at a very popular brothel before she left that place for another shop since she couldn't handle management and customer's requests. She revealed how she was asked many times by customers to do BBFS for extra cash. She said no to such requests.
    Generally I don't talk much about a WLs job. Prefer more general chats.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) the_boss_king's Avatar
    I think as long as they are legal.

But most people lie about their age anyway, so I usually add a few years to whatever they say

Don't worry too much about it.
    most age listed aren't accurate anyway

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) the_boss_king's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by vitamin View Post
    Don't worry too much about it.
    most age listed aren't accurate anyway

you'd add minimum 5 years to whatever they say LOL

Senior Member(無間使者)
    5? You are being too nice. Most of places is 10! In regards to LV post, the girl lasted maybe 2 weeks and never came back I think.

I wonder if there’s any WL that hasn’t been asked to do BBFS by a customer ! That shouldn’t be the reason to move shops as you believe.

There are lots of brothel creepers around.
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by wilisno View Post
    I wonder if there’s any WL that hasn’t been asked to do BBFS by a customer ! That shouldn’t be the reason to move shops as you believe.

There are lots of brothel creepers around.
    Yes there are . I know one who would force him self onto the girls and did with impunity.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12