Thread: Pandoras Box

Junior Member(有D料到)

Pandoras Box

So today I was lucky enough to see Pandora. 18 year old Greek/Italian babe at 42 Glades.

She's about 170cm and has a tight sexy body. It was clear it was her first day at work as the boss was helping her out a lot.

By the way the management at 42 are really great. Very welcoming and always seem happy to answer my questions. These guys have got me as a loyal customer. They are always decent and the girls seem happy.

Given how new she is to the industry she's not very proactive. I manage a lot of young people and they tend to not think about the job and are very quick to just to turn to their phone. So Pandoras age is a factor here. I like a WL to take the lead and show me how she likes to run the show and then I'll provide direction if needed for myself.

In this case I had to let Pandora know what needed to be done. And that was a bit of a turn on. I always worry that I'm being to managerial but in this case I didn't mind helping her out. But it did seem like I was doing a lot of the work.

This started with getting her to take her clothes off. She's picked a very sexy piece of lingerie that inconvieniant for her to take off. So I guess she learned that lesson - simplicity is better sometimes.

Once the clothes were off I started to explore her body. She's got a nipple piercing in her left tit that's quite sensitve - they are natural B's maybe C. I started kissing her and she's really responsive. Eager even. She really gets into being fondled and kissed at the same time. I could feel she'd be up for that all day so I started to take some control of the proceedings. I spread her legs and went down on her. She's got a lovely cunt just begging for licking. I started with my tongue and then put a single finger in. I must have been in good form today cause she was moaning really well but I could also feel those mucles gripping my finger. When I slipped the second finger in and the third in the rear she started letting out the sexy obsentities. I'm pretty sure she came once or twice cause I felt like I was going to lose a finger when those muscles tightened. One criticism. She had a shaved, but stubbled, pussy. As much as I enjoyed going down on her I could feel the rash developing from her hair. Last thing I need thing I needed was a stubble rash around my mouth and having to explain that. Probably should shave it completely. However given heritage some guys might like a hair pussy for a change.

I started feeling my needs needed to be met so I asked for a BBBJ. She does charge for extras. YMMV.

Fuck me her oral skills are excellent. She can really go up and down for a while. The occasional DT that had a tear in her eye. Self inflicted. But she really got into it. We also tried some rimming which she brought up. Which was alright. Basic - nothing spectacular but fun to have. Me personally if you are going to offer rimming for her price get really into it. Otherwise don't bother with it. But again her first day.

We both got so horny I needed to be fucked by her. We started with her on top in cowgirl. She started slamming down on me but not aggressively. Just felt like she wanted to enjoy herself and that made the whole session so hot. While she was riding me I gave her tits a nice sqeeze and she likes it to be a little aggressive - not rough. Even held her throat a little and she lent into it. I am sure I saw her eyes roll back occassionally. Honestly not trying to sound likeI'm talking myself up - but I know I was doing well today.

We swtiched to doggy after a while. Face down ass up that's the way she likes to fuck. She angles herself where it feels so fucking tight. Some light spanking and holding her hips as I slammed into her. She moaned several times and I could tell she was in her happy place. I slipped a thumb into her asshoe which she responded to really well. Had me thinking about anal but I didn't ask or try so you'd have to ask.

Blew a huge load and we both collapsed.

I was sweating like a rapist afterwards. Very humid day today. No aircon - wasn't a problem. She sat there for about 5 mins. I had to start the conversation. That would be an age gap/inexperience thing from her. A lot of the conversation was carried by me.

I wanted a round 2 but I had put all my energy into round 1 and my hangover came back I knew I couldn't do anymore. I did think about getting her to suck my dick again but I decided to give her a break. First day in all.

She's got a great friendly personality if a little shy and reserved. Awesome energy. She's inexperienced so you need to be the one to direct the action.

She attempted a massage while I rested. But that was not good at all. She really needs to work on that.

My criticisms are not intended to be mean. She's a hot sexy girl that isn't easy to find. If she enjoys her work and develops her skills she's going to turn into a real star. So that's down to us to help her develop I guess.

I look forward to seeing her again.

Nice Review, she sounds hot! how do you rate her look?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I'd give her a 7.5 to 8 out of ten. She could be a 9 or a 10 if she works on her grooming, hair and make up. And I'm not trying to be mean. Just honest. If she puts that extra bit of effort in she'll be a stunner.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    What does she look like ? The pic seems she is realively tanned ? Does she resemble any celebrity or IG celebrity you can thick of ?

Another great review Asahi,

Thanks for sharing !

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Got me interested already

Junior Member(有D料到)
    nice review thanks ill have a visit during her next shift.
    whats her standard service and what other extras does she offer?

Hi bro, thank you so much for your review!

The title of this post made me laugh so hard. Funniest pun ever.

Apologize for her being so inexperienced, but she just recently turned 18, real age, I checked her ID, so yes she totally dont have any experience whatsoever. I'm trying to verbally explain to her what to do and improve her service, but it will definitely take time. Thank you for your understanding

Happy new year!

Cheers,
    Jesse
    The Nightshade Establishment

2/42 Buffalo Road, Gladesville
    0498 100 011 || 02 9807 8825

thenightshade.com.au
    Wechat: thenightshade42

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Great review... Best title

Thanks for sharing!!

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Pandora is ready for bookings!!!!!!!!!!
    The Nightshade Establishment

2/42 Buffalo Road, Gladesville
    0498 100 011 || 02 9807 8825

thenightshade.com.au
    Wechat: thenightshade42

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by yooo View Post
    Where did you see the picture? I couldnt find it on the website or girl info section..
    It's on their WeChat

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Thanks to OP for a detailed review. I had a booking with her today and it was as described. She is quite young and very nice. No need to give further details but now she has me a client in her book for future shifts!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by personaa View Post
    Thanks to OP for a detailed review. I had a booking with her today and it was as described. She is quite young and very nice. No need to give further details but now she has me a client in her book for future shifts!
    When was your booking?

I made a booking today as well but had been cancelled by the shop, and been told that Pandora is not feeling well

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    One of my friend saw her on her first day there and apparently she wanted to charge him 150 for gfe which was daty.. not sure if it was a miscommunication but.. 150 for daty is abit wtf lol

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by xxxdindin View Post
    When was your booking?

I made a booking today as well but had been cancelled by the shop, and been told that Pandora is not feeling well
    Yea very similar situation. Tried to make a booking early in the morning and being told that she was already booked out for the whole day

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Clever title, caught my attention..

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by asahi View Post
    So today I was lucky enough to see Pandora. 18 year old Greek/Italian babe at 42 Glades.

She's about 170cm and has a tight sexy body. It was clear it was her first day at work as the boss was helping her out a lot.

By the way the management at 42 are really great. Very welcoming and always seem happy to answer my questions. These guys have got me as a loyal customer. They are always decent and the girls seem happy.

Given how new she is to the industry she's not very proactive. I manage a lot of young people and they tend to not think about the job and are very quick to just to turn to their phone. So Pandoras age is a factor here. I like a WL to take the lead and show me how she likes to run the show and then I'll provide direction if needed for myself.

In this case I had to let Pandora know what needed to be done. And that was a bit of a turn on. I always worry that I'm being to managerial but in this case I didn't mind helping her out. But it did seem like I was doing a lot of the work.

This started with getting her to take her clothes off. She's picked a very sexy piece of lingerie that inconvieniant for her to take off. So I guess she learned that lesson - simplicity is better sometimes.

Once the clothes were off I started to explore her body. She's got a nipple piercing in her left tit that's quite sensitve - they are natural B's maybe C. I started kissing her and she's really responsive. Eager even. She really gets into being fondled and kissed at the same time. I could feel she'd be up for that all day so I started to take some control of the proceedings. I spread her legs and went down on her. She's got a lovely cunt just begging for licking. I started with my tongue and then put a single finger in. I must have been in good form today cause she was moaning really well but I could also feel those mucles gripping my finger. When I slipped the second finger in and the third in the rear she started letting out the sexy obsentities. I'm pretty sure she came once or twice cause I felt like I was going to lose a finger when those muscles tightened. One criticism. She had a shaved, but stubbled, pussy. As much as I enjoyed going down on her I could feel the rash developing from her hair. Last thing I need thing I needed was a stubble rash around my mouth and having to explain that. Probably should shave it completely. However given heritage some guys might like a hair pussy for a change.

I started feeling my needs needed to be met so I asked for a BBBJ. She does charge for extras. YMMV.

Fuck me her oral skills are excellent. She can really go up and down for a while. The occasional DT that had a tear in her eye. Self inflicted. But she really got into it. We also tried some rimming which she brought up. Which was alright. Basic - nothing spectacular but fun to have. Me personally if you are going to offer rimming for her price get really into it. Otherwise don't bother with it. But again her first day.

We both got so horny I needed to be fucked by her. We started with her on top in cowgirl. She started slamming down on me but not aggressively. Just felt like she wanted to enjoy herself and that made the whole session so hot. While she was riding me I gave her tits a nice sqeeze and she likes it to be a little aggressive - not rough. Even held her throat a little and she lent into it. I am sure I saw her eyes roll back occassionally. Honestly not trying to sound likeI'm talking myself up - but I know I was doing well today.

We swtiched to doggy after a while. Face down ass up that's the way she likes to fuck. She angles herself where it feels so fucking tight. Some light spanking and holding her hips as I slammed into her. She moaned several times and I could tell she was in her happy place. I slipped a thumb into her asshoe which she responded to really well. Had me thinking about anal but I didn't ask or try so you'd have to ask.

Blew a huge load and we both collapsed.

I was sweating like a rapist afterwards. Very humid day today. No aircon - wasn't a problem. She sat there for about 5 mins. I had to start the conversation. That would be an age gap/inexperience thing from her. A lot of the conversation was carried by me.

I wanted a round 2 but I had put all my energy into round 1 and my hangover came back I knew I couldn't do anymore. I did think about getting her to suck my dick again but I decided to give her a break. First day in all.

She's got a great friendly personality if a little shy and reserved. Awesome energy. She's inexperienced so you need to be the one to direct the action.

She attempted a massage while I rested. But that was not good at all. She really needs to work on that.

My criticisms are not intended to be mean. She's a hot sexy girl that isn't easy to find. If she enjoys her work and develops her skills she's going to turn into a real star. So that's down to us to help her develop I guess.

I look forward to seeing her again.
    Had a chance with this Gem for a short 30 mins today. Absolutely delighted with her service and attitude. Anyone who is more interested in Western Service should consider about her.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    She is definitely on the to-do list...

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Any intel on her ? haven't seen her on the roster for a while