Thread: Legit place but all clothes off

Senior Member(無間使者)

Legit place but all clothes off

I know this is the wrong place to be asking this but might get lucky

I'm out of the game now but got so used to having massages getting all your kit off and would love to find a legit place where they ask or encourage you to get it all off for the massage

I wouldn't have thought such a place exists but years ago used to go to Q1 day spa and they asked you to take it all off even though it's 100% legit

Cheers

Senior Member(無間使者) Scotty from Marketing's Avatar
    It really is simple.
    Take your clothes off. They will cover you with a towel if it’s a problem
    If they ask you to wear underwear, just say you don’t or can’t.
    You can always tell them you understand that there are no sexual services, you arent here for that, but its impossible to massage glutes with underpants on pulling them up or down, just has elastic in the wrong spots.

Shouldnt be a drama as long as you dont start looking to get tossed off.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by icanfly View Post
    I know this is the wrong place to be asking this but might get lucky
    I'm out of the game now but got so used to having massages getting all your kit off and would love to find a legit place where they ask or encourage you to get it all off for the massage
    I wouldn't have thought such a place exists but years ago used to go to Q1 day spa and they asked you to take it all off even though it's 100% legit
    Cheers
    So if its a new place just ask before you lay down and gauge reaction.
    IMHE you can tell legit from dodgy places - there used to be a thread on here called "how to identify legit from non legit shops".
    A legit place that asks you to get it all off then doesn't deliver defeats the purpose in my books????? but each their own.......

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Bamboo in spring hill does a really nice massage from past experiences, though I haven't been in a couple of years now, maybe others will have input. Opinions are divided on whether this is a suitable punting place or not.
    I always inaccurately describe the times and dates of my visits

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Mystyle will happily let you go all clothes off.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Even places like Real Thai Massage (yes, I do like this place) will *almost* always let you go fully naked and you get a good massage with no pressure on any additional tipping.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I know a Thai place on the Gold Coast that will do this, I felt like a good massage and this place looked like it was legit. I asked if I could take everything off and she said ok. Really good firm massage and to be honest I wasn't really expecting anything else so I didn't ask and just enjoyed the massage.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by HST View Post
    I know a Thai place on the Gold Coast that will do this, I felt like a good massage and this place looked like it was legit. I asked if I could take everything off and she said ok. Really good firm massage and to be honest I wasn't really expecting anything else so I didn't ask and just enjoyed the massage.
    Any info on this place?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

I always take everything off before lying on the table. Never thought that's not normal 😀

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bondi90 View Post
    Any info on this place?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    In Young Street, next to The Filipino Shop

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandyshere1980 View Post
    I always take everything off before lying on the table. Never thought that's not normal ��
    Same with me! I only don't if they specially mention it.