Thread: The Now Private Mimi

The Now Private Mimi

So its been 3 years since I have been punting, but got back into it a few months ago. Again people on this forum have led me to some gems, so I think its time I gave back a little.

After being told 42 was the place to go (outside the CBD) with Mimi being one of the girls recommended I should see, I have been keeping an eye out for her on the roster.
    However, turns out she has gone private which is why I havent seen her rostered this whole time.
    After finding her Line ID on this forum the other day and Happymans response of it being more "wild and private" than the shop I decided to message her. (private being the more enticing for me here)

Her Line ID is babeq2q and she responded to my messages relatively quickly.

When I arrived at the given address she led me up to her apartment and she offered me a drink. We had a bit of a chat as she asked me what I like while we undressed and showered.
    Mimi has a small body, but not your typical super skinny petite look. However she has a very attractive figure and curves in all the right places. She has gorgeous set of soft B cups that complement her very well proportioned body. They just mould to my hands and felt amazing to caress and play with. I couldnt get enough of them the entire time.

Once on the bed we started to kiss. Her DFK is more intense than most girls I have been with due to her very active tongue. This very active tongue really shines when she went down on my cock. Her blow job was blissful. As she worked my cock I reached around and started massaging her pussy.
    It didnt take long for her to get excited and as she started rubbing herself over my hand I could feel her juices streaming down my arm and onto the bed.
    I wanted to taste her so I got her to lay down so I can go down on her cleanly shaven pussy. Again it wasnt long before she was moving in pleasure and rubbing herself over my tongue.

Eventually we decided to get a drink. We ended up sitting down and before long Mimi was back all over my cock with her tongue, now in the living room.
    I tell you, this girl just loves sucking and worshipping cock. She just loses herself, while in the act, in her own world as the music she puts on plays in the background.
    I wasnt going to pull her out either as the divinity of her cock worship teleports you into your own slice of heaven. Its soft and gentle but with enough pressure to keep you excited but not too much that you climb quickly to climax. Kind of reminds me of a tantric lingham massage but with her mouth and tongue, you know the ones thats not designed to not make you come but just brings you the pleasure.
    As my eyes roll back and I relax into the sofa, I just focus on the feeling of her mouth and body. No longer distracted by the thoughts of touching her pussy or tasting her juices, I can feel her breasts and nipples press against my ball sack or upper thighs as she licks to the tip or takes me in deep.
    As she steps over and starts to rub her clit on my thigh I feel a steady stream of her juices running down my leg. Honestly, I could have just stayed there forever.

However, we eventually returned to the bed and enaged in some more DFK as she stroked my cock. This led to her pussy slide which was so warm and wet. It felt sooo good infact at one stage I thought that I had actually penetrated her. I hadnt, her control was impeccable.
    I put on protection and then indeed entered her. First in the spoon position and then in doggy. Her pussy feels absolutely amazing. Wet and tight. In doggy I could actually feel her contractions as she orgasms which in turn pushed me over the edge and I cum hard.

We get a bit cleaned up and then just lay on the bed chatting for a while.

Eventually its my alarm that goes off which means I have to leave for other commitments. Seemed kinda odd that it was actually me watching the clock this time and pushing myself out the door rather than the girl.
    All in all I actually stayed beyond the time I payed for and Mimi didnt seem too concerned. Id say from my time with her that private work over the shop is defientely better for her.
    Happymans saying its more 'Private' is definetely appropriate, 'Wild' I'm not so sure but then again I am not an overly wild guy. However I think Mimi definetely is.

Would I see her Again?
    Definetely!

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Nice review. Is she still in Haymarket? It's still a bit far for me to travel just for a punt but sounds amazing.

Yes, she is in Haymarket.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I guess u went there bit 2 early
    Otherwise she drag u out to d balcony
    I believe you find it wild
    I fuck her again on Christmas eve morning
    She have all the blinds up and fucking with d full bangaroo view..
    She definitely not a time watcher

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Meng
    If u live by urself
    She happy to travel...
    She definitely can make u have fun

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Sounds awesome punt and great review, definitely try her out

Senior Member(無間使者)

Link to where Mimi advertises

Quote Originally Posted by G$$ View Post
    So its been 3 years since I have been punting, but got back into it a few months ago. Again people on this forum have led me to some gems, so I think its time I gave back a little.

After being told 42 was the place to go (outside the CBD) with Mimi being one of the girls recommended I should see, I have been keeping an eye out for her on the roster.
    However, turns out she has gone private which is why I havent seen her rostered this whole time.
    After finding her Line ID on this forum the other day and Happymans response of it being more "wild and private" than the shop I decided to message her. (private being the more enticing for me here)

Her Line ID is babeq2q and she responded to my messages relatively quickly.

I just downloaded Line ans I cant find her Line ID. Do
    You have a link to where she advertises?

Quote Originally Posted by Straponlover View Post
    I just downloaded Line ans I cant find her Line ID. Do
    You have a link to where she advertises?
    I found it in the private general talk, posted by Mimi herself

Quote Originally Posted by mrcookiemann View Post
    Thanks for your review. Sounds like a real gem but what are her rates?
    qouted $500/hr but paid $600 for 90min

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    She have plenty of friends.
    Make sure to tell her get some wild 1 like her