Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Finding a wife partner NOT in a shop

Banned
    Are you married?

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Art Gallery of NSW.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    Way too many threads asking about starting a relationship with a WG. Seems like if you spend too much time in a playground, that playground becomes your whole world. Time to broaden your horizons, Bros. Look beyond the brothels and massage shops, there are plenty of beautiful girls out there in settings that are perfect for starting something. Mind you, this is not about purely PUA style pickup. It's about actually being able to get a girl and having a relationship with her. Here's my list:

1. Hair salon:

Why is it a good place?:
    Being close to each other is a given. There's always a mirror in front of you so you can see each other. Most hairdressers are style conscious so they look after themselves. It's not too noisy so you can talk.

My track record and experience:
    I have had 2 GFs that were once my hairdressers. They were also very down to earth girls, never asking for too much out of a man.

2. University/college:

Why is it a good place?:
    Enough said, right? Young, hot blooded girls out to experience everything, including relationships and sex. Only problem is you'd need to be either working there or studying, to get in on this source.

2 GFs and 1 wife from here. Be sociable to everyone and you'll get something. All the hookups I got came when i wasn't looking for a hookup, lol! I foolishly tried to get lucky in clubs when out with my mates.... Doesn't work at all, just too much happening, too much adrenaline, too loud, too high to do anything, haha.

3. The VIP room:

Why is it a good place?:
    Lots of VIP rooms hire good looking staff. Good looking girls like this job because of the tips... The prettier they are, the more tips they get. It is her job to be friendly to customers, so if you play your cards right (and don't lose all your money gambling, of course!) you could get a nice GF but may be a bit dysfunctional due to over exposure to gambling.

Almost had a GF from here, but I declined because I already had one. She was a stunning Thai, absolutely gorgeous. Apart from that, I also have a mate who actually married and have kids with a girl who used to work at the VIP room he frequented.

Cone on, fellas. Add to the list. Anything beats starting a relationship in a shop.
    Awesome thread idea Goldfish. I can relate with the tip about being sociable at university and getting "hookups" when you weren't exactly "looking for a hookup". Twice i've been picked up by a girl just doing things i was passionate about like a hard class i like doing or volunteering. I meet my favourite people in these uni activities and apparently i'm other's favourite people in them. Was wondering if you had anymore tips for dating girls at uni?

My tip would be I'd say volunteering is one and organising study groups but this is really because this is more of a better way to meet friends also. Diversity in volunteering too: don't over commit to one thing (but don't under commit), don't stay for more than two sems, try small volunteering things that don't last more than two weeks but doing multiple of them.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    A lot of girls are into kickboxing or cross fit now.
    Just saying if you guys are looking to meet people

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by kingmike View Post
    Awesome thread idea Goldfish. I can relate with the tip about being sociable at university and getting "hookups" when you weren't exactly "looking for a hookup". Twice i've been picked up by a girl just doing things i was passionate about like a hard class i like doing or volunteering. I meet my favourite people in these uni activities and apparently i'm other's favourite people in them. Was wondering if you had anymore tips for dating girls at uni?

My tip would be I'd say volunteering is one and organising study groups but this is really because this is more of a better way to meet friends also. Diversity in volunteering too: don't over commit to one thing (but don't under commit), don't stay for more than two sems, try small volunteering things that don't last more than two weeks but doing multiple of them.
    My "tip" is actually just common sense. Be more aware of who's looking at who. A lot of guys are such Blockheads that they fail to notice a girl checking them out. Once you pick up on this subtle sign, it's easy to get a GF in any situation. Whether you can go through with it is another question. A lot of times it happens when you're already in a relationship!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    All these guys offering advice on how to pull a women but they resort to having to pay for sex............ Umm.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    These threads are no good without our favourite poster .....

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Vader View Post
    All these guys offering advice on how to pull a women but they resort to having to pay for sex............ Umm.
    I think you'll find a lot of members here actually WANT to pay for sex, not have to. As in, they have sex available in their personal lives (wife, GF, FB), but are addicted to the feeling of punting, so they punt.
    I've been going to brothels since my uni days, have had 2 kids with 2 different wives, yet I still punted through it all. There were some disruptions here and there due to hot GFs, but punting has been my constant companion!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12