Thread: Where would you go

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)

Where would you go

Well 2020 is drawing to a close and boy have I saved some money due to bloody COVID.
    So looking at going out with a bang - so thinking of having a double hands massage and then choosing one to go on with and being generous. No can't handle 2 at once - too many holes to fill lol.
    So looking for a comfortable environment with willing girls of Asian persuasion to finish 2020 with almighty session.
    Prefer a shop where I can select the 2 girls - would love to go private which is more relaxing but getting 2 girls who can work together difficult in private setting.
    Looking at spending maybe $500 for an hour and a half.
    Any ideas - feel free to PM me.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    you would definitely like ot have that negotiated up front. would be sad to have them backing out.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I would say speak to the owner for watland or sunshine and organise by popping into the shop, fairly sure they can arrange something like that.
    I always inaccurately describe the times and dates of my visits

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Agree with blake_ly, I've had double sessions at SSDS, Smile, Touch and FG.
    Must admit the best session was at now closed Zen with two lovely Japanese ladies. You'll be surprised how funvand easy it is to fill multiple holes, especially when they take turns.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    one thing that has worked for me with previous threesomes is make sure the girls are good friends.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by LoveHer View Post
    one thing that has worked for me with previous threesomes is make sure the girls are good friends.
    100% agree. Tried a 4 hands a few years back, found out my two regs at a certain joint were roomies so figured it was worth a shot. Worked out well 😎

Senior Member(無間使者) Scotty from Marketing's Avatar
    These require a great deal of trust or money. Maybe both.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by iamking View Post
    Agree with blake_ly, I've had double sessions at SSDS, Smile, Touch and FG.
    Must admit the best session was at now closed Zen with two lovely Japanese ladies. You'll be surprised how funvand easy it is to fill multiple holes, especially when they take turns.
    So how did you go about asking for something like that (and knowing which girls would work together for the all inclusive experience) - would be a great birthday present to myself

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by joeblow251 View Post
    So how did you go about asking for something like that (and knowing which girls would work together for the all inclusive experience) - would be a great birthday present to myself
    Just ask. If you know the owner/manager ask them. Some shops advertise or have advertised this.
    They know we're horny to begin with.
    If you have a regular ML who is open minded just ask is she would be open to it.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I definitely need 2 hours as minimum and hopefully take both, don't let the other girl disappointed. Maybe combined your 2 punts into one 3P party, definitely worth it. Better choose the both mls that know each other or good friends to make the session much more interesting.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by angrybirdy View Post
    I definitely need 2 hours as minimum and hopefully take both, don't let the other girl disappointed. Maybe combined your 2 punts into one 3P party, definitely worth it. Better choose the both mls that know each other or good friends to make the session much more interesting.
    Getting to know who are friends would be the hard part IMHO..... Also some of the ML hide from the manager that they do extras and what type.....May just ask the manager next time who they recommend would work good together - hopefully they both are on the same page of extras

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    A lot of discussion.
    Makes it seem all complicated.
    Some shops do doubles really well.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by 4FoW2 View Post
    So looking at going out with a bang -
    How did you go with this?
    I always inaccurately describe the times and dates of my visits

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Sworn to secrecy so don't even bother PM ing me - that was the deal with the manager of the establishment. Bad - cost $350 each for 1 and a half hour. Bad - could only cum twice ( that's me issue) . Good - both girls were in to it and provided true threesome experience. Good - met girls at coffee shop not far from shop, I followed them to private house close by, was more relaxed and less like a shop experience - we role played a bit of me meeting 2 girls outside in the real world which was a bit corny but ok.
    Would I repeat / recommend ? - Now I've done doubles whilst travelling through Asia which are more just down right dirty affairs but this was more sensual. I suppose its one of those bucket list things - now I've done it I think I wouldn't do it again, in Aust that is.
    Would I recommend - Well I believe there are some things all men should do, like going to Pattaya. Boys life is short. When you are sitting on the porch when you're 80 having a beer you want to say looking back - Fuck yeah that was good not why didn't I.
    4FoW2

Senior Member(無間使者)
    having a beer you want to say looking back - Fuck yeah that was good not why didn't I.
    4FoW2
    thanks for sharing and seeing in the new year.

I've had a couple of threesomes. two girls i collected in Singapore from Ipanema (4FOW). they were the all talk and little action team.
    My next two were in Angeles, they were a tag team. one would wait in the CR while the other did the fucking
    I did have a pretty awesome foursome, 2F2M.

Problem for me for the threesomes is finding an activity for the spare girl.

Welcome to 2021 by the way.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Boys life is short. When you are sitting on the porch when you're 80 having a beer you want to say looking back - Fuck yeah that was good not why didn't I.
    4FoW2
    Exactly, YOLO. the wildest punt i did was solo fuck days in Msia and SG, like a fuck trip, average 5 to 6 girls a day (when I'm still young and free). Now I'm not young and not so free and physically couldn't handle those anymore. So bois while you still can, and of coz money money money if that allowed.