Thread: Need advice around chermside

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Question Need advice around chermside

Hi folks, hope you’re doing well.

I’m a complete newbie on this area and accidentally ran across this forum, which was a blessing. I did a bit of preliminary research tho, but I’m still feel quite confused and I hope you can give a bit of guidance here. It’s gonna be my first time, so it would be nice to get a positive experience out of this, hence I’m being kinda thoughtful of this.

I’m looking for some M parlour around chermside, not 100%, but maybe even some FS. My first find was Clara’s massage, and that’s how I found this forum, but from the feedback here it seems like not the best place. I saw a good feedback about take 5 and anytime, but it’s rather a bit too far than I wanted.

I also saw golden lotus popped up recently, but from the surface it really looks too legit to me. And I have no idea what the right way too turn the m that way as I’m not the best communicator and not really aware of the “rules”, so I’d appreciate some guidance here as well.

Tho, I really enjoyed the idea mentioned here to give the initial M to MS.

I’d also be very nice to have a session with a japanese MS like size 6, but that’s probably my stereotype, and in practice I might not be that fussy.

I’m also wondering if there’s a way to arrange a session for two shots, but it’s probably of a less importance.

So, that’s my puzzle thru the matrix of my desires.
    Any advice, guidance or pointer would be much appreciated!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Head over to Miso Honey and enjoy the certainty. Enjoy the parade, quick chat to the girls and then choose. There is no doubt that you will get a few shots away in the hour.

A far more comfortable experience if you want FS

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Try feel good. You won’t be disappointed.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Feel Good? not if he is after FS

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Thanks folks! Those two looks like really solid ideas for it’s own occasion! Depending on the moon I definitely visit one of them and give a feedback