Thread: (J) NAMI All the time I have missed her!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

(J) NAMI All the time I have missed her!

Have been planning my last punt of the year. Checked out the Ginza roster yesterday. Quite a small list and I decided to see the J girl Nami. She wasn't new to this job and has been mentioned and reviewed a couple of times. No negative reviews but they read to me like she was a just above average punt. I felt like many bros here would rate Asahi higher than Nami (Asahi was 3.5/5 to me). Never really had the urgency to see Nami.

So, I had a little low expectations of Nami with Asahi being the reference. So booked a 30mins session to just check out. Drove down to 310 at 10pm and she was ready. When the door opened and I saw Nami, she surprised me. Yes, it's true that she was pretty tatted, with dyed short hair, but not like a punk girl I was expecting. Personally I don't mind tatoos and Nami's tattoos were beautiful even in close look. She was cute and angelic in her tight sexy lingerie. Beautiful face with a sweet smile. Not really a school girl or girl next door type like Kawaii, she was more like an innocent young girl who is into anime and cosplay.

I was quite skeptical because a beautiful girl like this should have storming positive reviews. She approached me with a warm hug. I grabbed her waist, so tight, not an ounce of extra fat. I moved my hands down to touch her butt, round and bouncy. Really nice curve and tight everywhere. I have been doing calisthenics body training for many years. I can tell she must be very disciplined and know how to look after her skin and body. I moved my face closer to her, without hesitation she put her lips on mine and we started kissing with plenty tongue actions. soft and sweet. A bright green light to DFK.

I was still skeptical at this point and was thinking, maybe she got a cheap silicon boob job. I touched her breast and gave a gentle squeeze; they were natural C cups, perky and felt great. I was like, no way I can just do a 30mins fuck and run quickie with Nami.

That was before we even started undressing. So I ran downstairs, asked the reception guy if I could do a longer session. When I heard a YES, I threw the money at the counter and ran straight back to the room. Sorry I didn’t mean to be rude, but I got some serious business to take care of.

Not going into the step by step proceedings. She has the most typical Japanese GFE, warm, caring and very tender. Her skin was smooth like silk. Her smile was heart melting. Lots of touching, hugging and of course kissing in the shower, on the bed. Every inch of her body was nice to feel and touch. Her eyes see straight to my heart. Her pussy was clean and soft to taste. When I surrendered my load, I was exhausted, fulfilled and happier than ever.
    I enjoyed the rest of the time with her lying next to me, talking different things, and gently kissed her from time to time, touching her skin and explored her tattoos…she didn’t join me in the shower after we finished. Some may see this as negative but to me I didn't mind. She has given me everything I wanted at this point. I am not into CIM or DT so I didn’t ask.

I don’t write reports very often. In fact, the only report I have written in the past was asked by a WL for a favor. But I feel like writing this for Nami. She might be a bit on the passive side to some bros' liking and does not seem to know the full set of skills like other well-trained WLs. But her GFE was unforgettable. I kind of regretted that it took me so long to finally see Nami.

As always, each to their own and YMMV.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by holi_day View Post
    Have been planning my last punt of the year. Checked out the Ginza roster yesterday. Quite a small list and I decided to see the J girl Nami. She wasn't new to this job and has been mentioned and reviewed a couple of times. No negative reviews but they read to me like she was a just above average punt. I felt like many bros here would rate Asahi higher than Nami (Asahi was 3.5/5 to me). Never really had the urgency to see Nami.

So, I had a little low expectations of Nami with Asahi being the reference. So booked a 30mins session to just check out. Drove down to 310 at 10pm and she was ready. When the door opened and I saw Nami, she surprised me. Yes, it's true that she was pretty tatted, with dyed short hair, but not like a punk girl I was expecting. Personally I don't mind tatoos and Nami's tattoos were beautiful even in close look. She was cute and angelic in her tight sexy lingerie. Beautiful face with a sweet smile. Not really a school girl or girl next door type like Kawaii, she was more like an innocent young girl who is into anime and cosplay.

I was quite skeptical because a beautiful girl like this should have storming positive reviews. She approached me with a warm hug. I grabbed her waist, so tight, not an ounce of extra fat. I moved my hands down to touch her butt, round and bouncy. Really nice curve and tight everywhere. I have been doing calisthenics body training for many years. I can tell she must be very disciplined and know how to look after her skin and body. I moved my face closer to her, without hesitation she put her lips on mine and we started kissing with plenty tongue actions. soft and sweet. A bright green light to DFK.

I was still skeptical at this point and was thinking, maybe she got a cheap silicon boob job. I touched her breast and gave a gentle squeeze; they were natural C cups, perky and felt great. I was like, no way I can just do a 30mins fuck and run quickie with Nami.

That was before we even started undressing. So I ran downstairs, asked the reception guy if I could do a longer session. When I heard a YES, I threw the money at the counter and ran straight back to the room. Sorry I didn’t mean to be rude, but I got some serious business to take care of.

Not going into the step by step proceedings. She has the most typical Japanese GFE, warm, caring and very tender. Her skin was smooth like silk. Her smile was heart melting. Lots of touching, hugging and of course kissing in the shower, on the bed. Every inch of her body was nice to feel and touch. Her eyes see straight to my heart. Her pussy was clean and soft to taste. When I surrendered my load, I was exhausted, fulfilled and happier than ever.
    I enjoyed the rest of the time with her lying next to me, talking different things, and gently kissed her from time to time, touching her skin and explored her tattoos…she didn’t join me in the shower after we finished. Some may see this as negative but to me I didn't mind. She has given me everything I wanted at this point. I am not into CIM or DT so I didn’t ask.

I don’t write reports very often. In fact, the only report I have written in the past was asked by a WL for a favor. But I feel like writing this for Nami. She might be a bit on the passive side to some bros' liking and does not seem to know the full set of skills like other well-trained WLs. But her GFE was unforgettable. I kind of regretted that it took me so long to finally see Nami.

As always, each to their own and YMMV.
    How would you rate her mate?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by 5150KIMURATAKASHI5150 View Post
    How would you rate her mate?
    I have rated her 4.5/5 in B1gstud's thread.

YMMV. I didn't like her/ didn't click

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Nice girl. Share the similar feeling.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Some ppl say that she has a bad breath but is that true?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    The really short haircut really put me off. I am surprised how short it is compared to the pictures. Service is good though. She is going back to Japan soon I remember.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Great girl & so sexy. Returning to Japan this Friday.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Sweet girl. I wish her all the best.