Thread: Hanna - quite but the very sweet girl

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Hanna - quiet but the very sweet girl

This is my second time being in a massage shop. It's not really my thing but I do recommend everyone give it a try at least once.

The reviews for Parramatta Blossom Massage have been booming, and it's no surprise why. Both the reception and the girls seem to be top notch.

I love a good handful so I always go for the busty ones, so I message on the WeChat if either Alice or Hanna was available and d was only told that Hanna is. Rest assure so far, the pictures are accurate for the girls!
    Got in there and told reception I was there to see Hanna, didn't take too long for me to get a room and to see the beauty herself. We exchanged pleasantries in the room and my god. Her voice, she's very quiet, sweet, but not timid or too hard to hear. In the massage room there's a sign saying "No extra services" I assumed this was just for show. Got a bit anxious, thinking I got wrong shop but handed her the pineapple anyways. I don't think her massage was very good, but I still loved it.
    The sign always loomed over my mind until part 2 came. She did the normal massage on legs, then started to tease my little man. After got me to turn over, asked if she was going to take off her clothes, worried she might not but I didn't have to worry. She is extremely beauty, nice natural breasts and very perky nipples. I asked if it was okay to touch her and she smirked saying "of course". I did some playing around with her body, at one time I draw my hand off from fondling her breasts as she was stroking me but she put move my hands back on her breasts which was very hot. I didn't last too long, but I exploded once I did. I normally last awhile for intercourse but way too damn horny for massage shops.

As I write this with sore shoulders, I'm already looking forward to the next time to be revisiting here. Maybe there's some even more open minded girls, it's not the place for it but it'd be amazing for me.

Good read bro

Hanna has good bod, natural massive assets and service oriented.
    I visited her at TR190 as Dora, talkative as most of our booking 90-120 minutes lol

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Are the pics that they show accurate?

Quote Originally Posted by blackanese View Post
    Are the pics that they show accurate?
    Hi bro
    Park your car at the council parking free 2 hours
    Please return review

Senior Member(無間使者)
    This shop is def on the up!