Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: FaceFucking QUEENS

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by JJBlows View Post
    Can she really take the length down her throat??
    Looking for a girl like K arial who had zero gag reflex and could slide up and down your cock and massage your knob with her actual throat
    Gee, that's pretty rare I would think and not my experience with Rebecca.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Abracadabra View Post
    Gee, that's pretty rare I would think and not my experience with Rebecca.
    Girls like that are fucking unicorns

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Markuz View Post
    I've experienced that last year. Every week I was treated with mind-blowing DT although just CBJ. Was surprised that she could take not just my length but girth as well. Reaching the end of the throat felt like a totally different sensation. That girl surely took my DT virginity.
    Can ya help a brother put with deets lol

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by JJBlows View Post
    Can she really take the length down her throat??
    Looking for a girl like K arial who had zero gag reflex and could slide up and down your cock and massage your knob with her actual throat
    Probably not, but she does the facefuck in various positions.

She is gone now, but J Liz, also ginza, did exactly what you just typed. Toned and fit with abs, beautiful, tanlines everywhere, super friendly, and amazing service.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by putsputs View Post

She is gone now, but J Liz, also ginza, did exactly what you just typed. Toned and fit with abs, beautiful, tanlines everywhere, super friendly, and amazing service.
    Damn seen her all the time on the roster but couldn't see her due to her doing day shift mostly.

She left for good or may come back one day?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by putsputs View Post

Miss that girl, she was awesome and a really nice person. Was at Ginza for a good six years or more but didn't work much the last few years. She'd be about mid thirties now so probably not coming back.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by ReginaldBubbles View Post
    Miss that girl, she was awesome and a really nice person. Was at Ginza for a good six years or more but didn't work much the last few years. She'd be about mid thirties now so probably not coming back.
    32 this year.
    We can live in hope....

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    32 this year.
    We can live in hope....
    Little older from what she told me

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    32 this year.
    We can live in hope....
    It's interesting in the 20 odd times I saw her we never ventured into FF.

After heading back to Japan to sort out her visa after some PR issues, she planned to head into mental health counselling..... wonder if it eventuated??

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by ReginaldBubbles View Post
    I remember Liz, should have tested her bj skills but my face was glued to her ass

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Bumping this thread, K Sua at CBD (no longer working) was a facefucking queen. Im large and thick, and she took my entire cock down and lodged it in her throat. No teeth. Best part was she left it in her throat for me to cum. First throatpie ever. Best BJ ive had to date.

Someone tell me where I can find this!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Tagging along too. Been a while since I’ve properly facefucked a WL who can take the intensity and sloppiness of it all. Any suggestions of no-teeth FF’ers post them in here!

I was going to mention sugar at asians at Smithfield brothel but after my last visit, she’s doing that thing where she holds the base of your cock while you try to attempt to face fuck. She allowed me to face fuck her for at least the last 6 months but after my AR, perhaps heaps of bros have tried it. I don’t recommend sugar anymore. She sucks a cock great with no teeth and does good CIM, but fucking her mouth is no longer possible. I would get her to lay on the pillow and pound the shit out of her mouth. Once I blew right down her throat and she was coughing. We laughed it off but as I said, no way will she do proper mouth fucking. I’ve got a regular they does it but don’t wanna ruin a good thing. Happy to share intel but once the girl stops doing it after sharing info on her, it kind of sucks.i recommend her for her service which is always good, I don’t recommend face fucking her if that’s what you’re after just to make it clear.

never been too rough but Tammy from Smithfield Sakura has always egged me on to go harder saying she can take it

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I had a sesh with K Rebecca strictly BBBJ and face fuck. It was alright, she had a bit of teeth in there, but did let me fuck her face laying down. CIM then let that drool out from her mouth in front of me.

I want to try C Cici. Any ML that do face fuck?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by shtoopid_head View Post
    I had a sesh with K Rebecca strictly BBBJ and face fuck. It was alright, she had a bit of teeth in there, but did let me fuck her face laying down. CIM then let that drool out from her mouth in front of me.

I want to try C Cici. Any ML that do face fuck?
    It was nicer to facefuck her in the shower and in other positions where she isn’t laying down, otherwise there is a bit of teeth. I too CIM and she was drooling it. After she spat out she got the little boy straight back in her mouth, I was tapping out and she smiled and said KO

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Wildjumglegirl on the south coast is a must, she loves being facefucked and it’s included in her stabdard service

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by 17012430 View Post
    never been too rough but Tammy from Smithfield Sakura has always egged me on to go harder saying she can take it
    is smithfield sakura this one? https://www.locanto.com.au/sydney/ID...IN-SYDNEY.html

I can't find photos of Tammy on there. Do you have a link mate?

Thanks!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Very juicy topic. Anyone tried face fuck C Cici?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by BigDTPSE View Post
    is smithfield sakura this one? https://www.locanto.com.au/sydney/ID...IN-SYDNEY.html

I can't find photos of Tammy on there. Do you have a link mate?

Thanks!
    The second photo on the ad is Tammy. It has Tammy written next to her pic. I guess the ad changes depending who is on, so check back each day til you see it

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast