The highlight so far this year at Ginza has been the high profile Diamond girls; Rena the JAV star, Chiharu the Japanese model and cover girl, and the hot Korean glamour girls Miki and Barbie.
All excellent, top shelf girls for sure, but my favourites have ben the Japanese Golden and Golden Premium Class girls; Miko, Sumi, Natsu and most recently Milk.
These girls don't have spectacular looks or bodies and are inexperienced and don't have top shelf skills and confidence.
But what I love about them is they are so genuine, down to earth, and natural.
They have a typical Japanese shy and submissive nature, but underneath all that they are SO FUCKING HORNY, AND SO INTO SEX!
The mention of XXXX Gold in the title might seem odd but it actually says a lot about Milk.
She is a such a genuine girl without a hint of attitude or pretentiousness.
She is the sort of girl that if you took her on a date you wouldn't have to try and impress her by taking her to a fancy restaurant, fine dining and expensive wines. None of that; just grab a Thai meal together, have a few beers and have a few laughs, then kiss, lick, suck, and fuck like crazy and have a cuddle and she will be the happiest girl on the planet.
Anyway here are some details ...

LOOKS and BODY
Milk is around 24yo and from Japan.
She is quite pretty and cute with a round face and beautiful long hair.
She is a very curvy girl with big E cup tits, and a nice big round firm bubble butt.
She is curvy and a bit on the chubby side but she is firm and well proportioned and looks very hot.
I especially love her perfect baby soft skin.

EXPERIENCE and PERSONALITY
Milk is a complete newbie with no experience.
She has only been in Sydney a few weeks, but her English is OK.
She is shy, quiet and submissive by nature, but once she got comfortable with me she became more cheeky, humorous and confident.
She is definitely a GFE girl, totally genuine without any faking or acting or performing.
Her reactions are all 100% real.
And like I said inside that quiet, shy submissive exterior, she is a very horny girl, who loves being licked, and especially loves to fuck, and fuck, and fuck.

DFK and DATY
Milk is a great kisser and especially loves to DFK while fucking in mish position.
She has a nicely waxed pussy and loves being licked.
She was too shy to let go and have a n orgasm at first but once she relaxed she let go and enjoyed herself.

BBBJ
Milk gives a nice GFE style BBBJ.
No dirty talk or PSE stuff, but very tender and warm.

FUCKING
Milk really loves to fuck ... a lot!
She is a nice tight fit and gets soaking wet and really loves it in all positions.
Her big round bubble butt is spectacular in doggy position, but I mostly enjoyed mish with the intense girlfriend DFK, and watching her expressions of of total pleasure and moans and squeals of delight.

ROUND 2
Milk is one of the keenest girls ever for a Round 2.
We cranked up the pace a bit in Round 2 and she went with me stroke for stroke and had a fucking great time. Like I said this girl loves fucking!

OVERALL
Milk is a curvy girl and a bit on the chubby side so if you are into petite or skinny girls then she wont be your type.
But if you love curves, big tits, big round butts you will love Milk.
She is an extremely friendly and GFE girl and very sweet.
She loves sex and is as much into pleasing as being pleased.

UPDATE
Milk was called Tina on her first day and I did a AR of her under the name of Tina.
So I have now repeated the AR using her new name of Milk just to avoid confusion.
So just to make it clear. Tina and Milk is the same girl.