on Saturday night i went into Asian for a regular punt

walk in to the store and straight away asking for girl Vicky and the Lady boss said she is busy but might be about

to come out and ask me to wait abit on the sofa ....i said cool i will wait

later on shop gotten super busy and group of 4-5 people came in (already wait around 30min)

then i saw Vicky came out and i stand up and talk to the lady boss said vicky came out

then she reply she is book out etc if u can't wait for another hour come back tommorow

at that point i feel upset and i go and sit down and maybe i will try someone new .....

then she ask all girl to the room for these 4-5 people to pick that came in later than me and this including Vicky

at this point i was like WTF is going on i thought she have booking why she go to the room for that big group of people to pick while im waiting like idoit

i stand up and talk the guy there and he said there is nothing he can do as that lady is running the show ......

i got pretty upset and about to leave but i thought why don't i go to confront that lady boss and see if she gonna come around for me

then the dude that i just talk to tell me not to do that ....i was like alright mate i don't like this at all and hope it didn't happen next time

and then i leave .......this is worst experience i ever have at this place or at any other places

u can not treat a single customer like that just coz u favor more business opptunity .....