I only post occasionally here but take interest in all opinions offered, so here is, based on my experiences, comparisons on what value can be had (or not) for $150.

Cairns - Relatively new shop in CBD area, recently relocated. $150 for 1 hour will get you what they refer to as a 'sensual massage', girl is topless in panties, no touching of her, she advises straight up there will be no hj or touching of your 'private parts'. Massage was 7/10, girl was a slim Chinese with reasonable English and quite chatty once turned over. I've been here for a standard massage also ($75) asked to keep underwear on and its all very legit.

Brisbane south - Private lady, Aussie, more of a sensual massage with lots of gentle intimate strokes, nude with gentle touching allowed of breasts and butt, no other extra's on offer. Good conversation after the event and no rush, which I like. 9/10 for an hour of pure relaxation and being spoilt.

Brisbane south shop - Not one of the usual suspects spoken about on this forum, but have struck a regular who has good massage skills, who likes intelligent conversation during back rub and after front, not too much just a quiet chat really. She nude's up, front body slide, reverse front body slide, touching everywhere if gentle and a long build up to finish. Massage is about a 7-8/10. She is Thai with a slim body and very attractive face. At the start she will sit on your butt and legs in her short skirt or shorts - very nice indeed.

Whilst we all have our own opinions, budgets & expectations, I am more than happy with the 2 Brisbane options. Would I return to the Cairns venue? Not for the sensual option, but possibly for the legit massage.

These are just 3 of many varying options around....with others offering even less....or more for $150/hour.