Person's Name : Yuki

Establishment : Lucy's Massage

Date of Visit : March 2017

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : Shop 1, 158 Bondi Road Bondi Junction 02-8970-4523

Hours of Business : 10am - 8pm daily

Rates : $45, $55, $65 for 30/45/60 min massage only

Size/shape : size 8, very tight & toned body, perky A Cup,

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : Great remedial massage, nude HJ

Value for money/recommend? : Yes, I have seen Yuki closing to 40 times in the past 7/8 years

My experience/comments :

Got an opportunity to leave the office today and was going to 227 Broadway but my Hong Kong girlfriend Cici is not on, a Vietnamese girl Helen with D Cups turned out to be not natural. Then I started to feel my back and waist really should have a proper massage which either my no. 1 girl Cherry (1B/QVB) or Emma (Diva, last day today before holiday BTW!) can provide. So I called and tried to book Yuki at 450 Elizabeth St and was told she is at Bondi today. The girly voices Thai girl was very kind to give me the address and phone number. So I google the address which is on Bondi Road, not far from Bondi Junction which is OK so I rang and got Yuki. She remembers me straight away and I locked in the time I want and for the next few hours was just anticipating her firm massage and those very sensual hand jobs !!

Got there a few min early and it was easy to find all day street parking on the side street. Went to a takeaway shop to get a bottle of coke to drink and walk straight in to this Lucy's Massage shop for the first time. It's like a older style Eastern Suburbs granny flat in the downstairs which is made into quite a welcoming reception area with two big comfy high back chairs and a desk and some storage for the supplies which are mainly the disposable table covers and tissue papers. Yuki was in there waiting for me with a big smile and I move closer to give her a hug. She is wearing this black see through top and dress and her black bra inside is visible.

At the back of the downstairs there is a very narrow stairway going up to the 1/F or the mezzanine whichever you call it. I asked Yuki if there is a bathroom upstairs, no, it's downstairs at the corner behind reception, I used it and it was very tiny, so no shower in this place.

Walked up the narrow stairways and there are three rooms on the right and the first room was occupied with a bit of noises inside. middle room is vacant but Yuki lead me to the last room, and she laughed at the room and said: this is also very small ! she was referring to those really tiny rooms back at 450 Elizabeth. But I will say the Bondi shop is slightly better, especially the first room and I am in because it has got some sunlights. Yuki asked how long, I asked how much for 45 min, $55! So I handed over $105 with the usual tip, Yuki looked at the $50 and laughed again and squeezed my ass a bit - Yuki and I had a long history before that she would not get nude for me, only ever accepted the standard $20 tip for a clothed HJ, only last time when I saw her at 450 that she was willing for take the $50 and took everything off !!

Don't worry, Yuki always does nude HJ for all you non-Chinese customers - or it could be only me. Nevermind now, as I finally got her naked.

So after the finance, I got naked myself and lay on the table.

What follows is a pretty decent remedial firm massage from Yuki, she is very experienced and quite famous in the Sydney RnT circuit so I am not going to described the whole part 1 session, you either believe or you don't.

Most of the part 1 was actually done without any oil, for all you massage experts out there you probably can tell the difference already. and towards the end when a bit of oil was introduced, she was basically doing the TT and 1.5 and I really enjoyed that very much.

A quick hot towel wipe down and I was told to turn over. Didn't even realised that Yuki is already naked. I got up, have a drink of my coke to boost my sugar level and went to the back side of Yuki and reach over to play with her little perky A Cups and got her nipples really rock hard. For someone whose known for preferences on big tits girl, it doesn't really make sense that I even like Yuki, but hey, if there is some one I only want to see for part 1 or a part 2 with no tits fuck, Yuki is the one - Probably Cherry at 48 Strand is the only other one.

Yuki's hands reach behind to start her HJ and I was really hard and probably in a FS shop I would be ready to enter her from behind. but that's is not going to happen. But not going to stop me from rubbing my cock up and down her butt crack aka Italian style. and in fact Yuki was moving along with me so quickly as if she was butt sliding me - so quickly and sensually I almost cum, so I let go of her and lay back down on the table to give me hand job.

It actually was pretty straight forward today without too much teasing skills, but Yuki's slow hands was just that little bit better than other girls. I don't know whether I should grab her smallish tits or her tight ass or reach between her legs and have a play on her pussy. but while all these are happening on my side, Yuki was working on my tools expertly and before long, I could no long concentrate on what to do with my own hands as all my thoughts and sensations are now between my legs and gee, it felt so bloody good and I just got to fuck her hands now and cum ! and I did by shooting a big load, and it landed almost on my head - shit, you talk about cum on face but never did you meant your own face!! right ???

As always, Yuki continued to hold tight on my cock and just using her thumb to gently caressing the helmet area until I have no more urges.

A clean up and we are over. during my time there, the other girl in the first room had finished her client and started another one when I finished. So I suppose the business level in this shop is OK. didn't get to meet that girl though but Yuki told me she is young and pretty but also small tits, so I probably won't be bothered.

As I walked back to my car, my body just felt so good, and that's Not because I cum hard but mainly due to the good part 1 !!

If that's what you are looking for, Yuki is highly recommended.

Cheers