Thread: Very Pretty Jenny, great techniques.

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Senior Member(無間使者) henry_lawson's Avatar

Very Pretty Jenny, great techniques.

After traipsing the city all day I needed a parlour with a shower so as not to offend the masseuse. This reduced the options somewhat, but DOS was not far from where I was (could have gone to Bamboo I realised afterwards) so up the stairs and picked Jenny from the lineup.

She is relatively tall, long legs, nice B cup boobs and a skirt that gave me a lovely glimpse of her ass cheeks whenever she had to bend over to get more oil - I wonder if she deliberately left it on the lower shelf of the cupboard just because she enjoyed knowing I was having a perv!

Anyway, a very competent massage followed - she said she had only just started working in relaxation, but had good experience overseas in legit massage and it showed. She is a very pretty girl, but very warm and not yet jaded by jacking off countless punters groping her.

Her part 2 was just as good as the massage - wonderful stroking technique, responsive to instruction, happy to share those delicious boobs, and coaxed an explosive finish that she almost had to recoil from. Aaaaarrhhh. Still reflecting on it a few days later!
    Last edited by henry_lawson; 12-04-2017 at 04:01 PM. Reason: Fixed typo