It has been some months since I saw Joey so I decided to see her again. i have had a few less than stellar experiences with some highly rated girls of late. Makes me wonder whether I am seeing the same person at times!

I needed to go back to someone reliable.

Joey has a new apartment now that is very central in the city. I found it easily and before long, was knocking on her door. She answered the door looking delicious in a black dress and greeted me enthusiastically like a long lost lover. After some chit chat, she leaned in for a deep kiss. We then proceeded to the shower where she joined me. We fooled around in the shower for a bit before she dropped to her knees and took me into her mouth. She deep throated me, taking her time with a slow but firm blowjob. Excellent! We then retired to the bed. Dfk, oral on her, oral on me, more oral. Her bbbj technique has improved. She varies it now going deep, then firm, then soft.

While I was reluctant for her to stop, it was also getting to the stage where I really wanted to get into her and so she slipped on a dom and climbed on top of me. Joey is incredibly tight. What is amazing about her though are the muscular contractions she brings into play. I got her to shift into a squatting position where I slipped even deeper into her and that was when she really put the squeeze on. It is just an amazing feeling!

I think Joey is one of those very rare girls who might be able to bring a guy to an orgasm with her muscular contractions without actually moving. I think I am going to try this on my next visit. I was so turned on I couldn't wait so I got her to shift position where I was on top and I pumped myself to an incredibly intense finish. It was an appointment to remember and one I needed after a few poor experiences where girls just went through the motions.

Joey is a real professional. She commits to giving you a great experience she is now up there with Blue as my two favourite girls in Sydney! Thanks again to Wilisno for putting me onto Joey