Am currently on a business trip in Brisbane so tried out the local punting scene today at an Asian brothel at Archerfield to see how a punt here at a normal shop compares with Sydney.

http://www.yimi476.com.au

A very expensive exercise.

I used to live in Brisbane years ago so I know the punting scene fairly well but have not visited a shop here for years. This shop is modern, on an industrial estate. I have been there a few times before. Met the owner who I know from years back, told her I was now in Sydney and we had a good chat about the Sydney scene. She was amazed that you can still get shops offering one hr FS for $130. Her price is $230 hr plus extras for a lot of the things that I get for free in Sydney.

Line up was good. Young Chinese, Korean and Thai girls. Met 7 of them. All nice. Told the receptionist that I wanted DATY and BBBJ and she said that I will have to ask the girls and tip them in the room. I asked if they all did it and she said no, and recommended Lisa. I chose her.

Lisa would be about 30 Chinese, a cups, nice figure and personality. She was the only one who made an effort at the intro to come in the room and say a proper hello, the other girls just stuck their heads in, said their names quickly and went. Not the type of intro I like. Booked her 1 hour for $230. She gets $130 which you take to the room and give it to her, the shop takes $100. That is a big difference to the $150hr shops in Sydney where the girls get $90 to $100 and the shop $50 or $60. I told the receptionist that girls I know in Sydney earn about $600 day and she says that the girls in her shop will make more than double that tax free in one shift due to the higher prices and the extras scenario which I will explain.

Had a shower. Onto the bed and she wants to do massage. I never do that in Sydney, just straight into the punt but I wanted the Brisbane experience so went with the flow. She spends about 15 minutes stroking my back and balls, rubbing her tits on me, nibbling my ears etc. I found it boring. She turns me over and I ask her for DATY and BBBJ. She asks for $100 tip. I say $50 and we settle on $80. I felt that I had to pay as for me a punt is crap without bbbj and DATY. I knew it was coming but I thought $20, she wants $100 !!

So I am now up for $310 for one hour compared with $130 to $150 for better service in Sydney. I did not even ask to kiss as the punt was not really very romantic due to having to pay her for extras. Like a shopping menu. Spoils the flow. Also she probably would have wanted more money. I already felt like a human ATM machine.

Her bbbj was actually very good but because of the pretty mechanical nature of the punt and asking for money, I was only half erect and was not that turned on but she gave it a good go. I laid her down and she was pretty receptive to DATY and got wet pretty quickly, squirming and moaning as I upped the tempo and she came within a few minutes. As she came she pulled my face away from her pussy and masturbated the rest of her orgasm out with her hands which I found quite sexy and that at last got me hard.

Condom on and gave her a nice fuck and to finish the session, I laid her down, played with her tits as I wanked a load out onto her stomach.

Overall it was an ok punt but way below the standard I am used to in Sydney. Over the years I have tried lots of shops in Sydney but now only punt in a few where I am guaranteed to get what I seek. The girls and bosses in these shops know me well so the girls know that if they want me to pick them they have to offer good service, kissing, bbbj and DATY or I won't pick them, so that is what I normally get for my $150hr.

This Brisbane punt was ok, the girl was nice and friendly but it just had a "cash machine" feel to it. Nothing really romantic or sexy about it. No GFE.

We are very spoilt in Sydney. Never forget it.