On the train to Incheon Airport now. Hong Kong showed me no love. Admittedly I had limited time to punt and the two places I tried weren't too keen on serving a gwai loh. On to Seoul.
I had set myself up in Gangnam initially but was devastated when my previously highly successful haunt at Dynasty Hotel had shut down! More unsuccessful attempts at various spots left me forlorn, but then I tried once more. In Jongno near the Lotte Hotel. I saw the familiar katakana for massage with an English sign. Up to 3f I trudged. I was greeted by a 40 something lady with great tits. No sex, hand only, 80, 000 won. Fair enough. Took my 5000 layers of clothes off (-15 outside and snowing like a muthafucker). Nice massage, flip over, awesome bbbj with cim!!! Now before this only two women had made me cum with bj, bareback or not. Sugar of 22 Brodie and Alysha at Style, but this was exquisite. It was soft, gentle, perfect, and had me cumming like a firehose. Even now as I think about it I'm about to poke someone's eye out.
Seoul has become hard for non locals to punt but persistence pays off. Still can't wait to get home and get on board some FS action!