Ginza has got some of the finest girls in the past and now. They are all different types of girls, visually different and sexually different.
Girls like Miki, Barbie, Yuri, Angela are top notch and sure to bring you one the best sex you ever had. Though the best of the lot was another girl that I keep secret to myself.

A few days ago, new K Mina started and I booked for 45 minutes. Oh boy it was one of my glorious days in my punting career, I will never forget the pleasure with Mina.

Mina is a smaller girl comparing to Miki and Barbie, she's 1.58-1.60m so she's not tall, which is fine for me because I'm no tall guy. If you are a big guy who likes tall girls, go see other girls: Miki, Barbie, Lemon, etc.

Mina is young, and maybe a bit shy at the beginning. Of course it's understandable though, 2 strangers meeting each other the first time in a room getting ready for sex, it takes some time to get to know each other.

She was wearing a yellow bikini, she looks great and hot in that outfit.
I'm going to describe her in details from head to toe:

Hair
Her hair is long to shoulder, not very long, brown/black.

Face
Pretty face indeed. She looks like an american actress but I don't know her name. She's not as glamorous as Miki but a very pretty girl still. High straight nose, pretty eyes, white teeth, sure had some "upgrades" but look very natural. She has beautiful smile and modern looking.

Boobs
All natural pair of boobs. Her boobs are not firm or big because it's all natural, B cup I think. Her boobs are great, I couldn't stop grabbing her boobs during the session.

Tummy
Flat tummy, she's young. Not toned, she does not have 4-6 packs like some other girls. Her waist is not as perfectly narrow as Yuri or Miki or Barbie. But make no mistake, she still look good.

Down under
Trimmed. A bit of public hair above her clit. Her vagina is one of the best looking ones. Perfectly shaped, clean, and smell good. One of the best. A Mona lisa beauty.
She's tight, even one finger in and it felt tight. If you like tight, you're going to love Mina.

Legs
Nice pair of legs. She is not leggy or model looking like Miki cuz she's only 1.58-1.60. But I remembered looking at her legs at the ceiling mirror and her legs look great.

Skin
One of the best. White, super soft, smoothest skin I've ever touched. No scars, no scratches, no stretched skin. Simply delightful to touch.

Arse
She's not a tall or toned girl, her arse is not the perfect arse you see in models photos. Mina's arse is amazing. I still remember the scene of banging her from behind and touching her arse, what a feeling. No loose skin, no stretched marks, no scars, a perfect arse to grab and fuck from behind.

DFK
After shower, we headed to bed and she started with DFK. Smell is important to me and Mina has no bad odour. Kissing is great with Mina. But I'm not into DFK much anyway.

DATY
As said, her boobs, skin and vagina are delightful to touch. Every point every touch on her body was a pleasure and I had to take all of hers. Her body reaction is very much genuine and a big turn on. You've gotta love this girl. When she lies down, her boobs are so soft and felt so great to touch. I gave her the pleasure she deserved, and paused for some moment to check out her genital area, what a scene, it's glory holes, smell great and clean, loved it.

BBBJ
She might be young, but her BBBj is excellent excellent. She went deep and I liked it. She started kissing my back and arse which was good, but I'm not a fan of DD so I didn't need.

The glorious fuck
My session with Mina has to be one of the best I've had. Every touch, every kiss, every point on her body was soft, smooth. Fucking her, looking at her pretty face, grabbing her awesome, soft, natural boobs, in out in out from her good looking tight vagina was a great pleasure. She enjoy sex as much as I did, can't fault anything in that session.

The aftermath
She was abit shy at beginning, so was I. After the great action, we opened up a bit more, she was next to me and we talked about this and that. She was more chatty at the time and more relaxed.

10/10
God fucking jesus, it's one hell of a sex with Mina and gotta see her again...after I check out some other new girls at Ginza perhaps.

PS:
I'm not a vocal guy during sex. When I walked out of room 1 on Wed 23rd Aug 2017 session, around 12:45pm I think, the mysterious guy in room 2 was clearly enjoying his time too.
He was screaming "YES, YES, YES", and room 2 girl was "YES, FUCK FUCK", "YES YES YES" lol.
Calm down these 2 before someone burst the door in and spank them. What a day! Who is this guy.