There were 2 other AR for Shasha already, but this new K girl at Ginza has to named and famed.

Ginza has some of the finest girls in the past and now, I repeat this again because it's still true.
Miki at Ginza is definitely the hottest girl in town that you can stick your dick in right now. Mina has given me a 10/10 punt and it was hard to top these 2 girls already. Not anymore, Shasha has just top that lot.

Saw her profile and it reads "21yo, slim, pretty face, leggy", that was enough to SMS Ginza crew for a booking. I think I was her second customer. Maybe the first was rooter.

Went there and receptionist "warned" me: "She's pretty but inexperienced, too young". I said "sounds like my type!". I don't need supertastic DFK, I actually prefer showering myself, no DD. Experienced, professional girls are great if you like to be served like king, I actually like inexperienced girls more.

Opened the door and first impression was that Shasha's outfit doesn't look that great. Then looking at her face and body, I thought "I've hit a jackpot!".

Man! She is pretty, and all look natural. Perhaps she had a nose fixed up a bit and wear eye lens, that's it and she looks great. A sweet girl indeed, like a classmate you've first met. PERFECT!

Shasha is young, very young. Slim, youthful, white smooth skin, no marks no stretched marks, nice bum, BEAUTIFUL body. She's around 1.65m and she has long legs, look-wise she's excellent. You just have to see her to believe it. There is nothing to dislike about her body and look. PERFECT!

Her boobs are the best, all natural B/C cup size, high and look beautiful. And it's all natural! It's just PERFECT!

Shasha is still learning, so she's not pro like Barbie or Miki, this is exactly why I like Shasha more. A total awesome unforgettable GFE. PERFECT!

Down there she has a full bush, that's how natural she is! I don't mind digging the bush to find the cave. She enjoys DATY, body reaction is just awesome, PERFECT!

Sex with Shasha is the best you can get. I tried to make it last as long as I could, it's just too good to blow it early. PERFECTO!

My session with Shasha has to be 11/10. Walked out the room this time and didn't have to deal with noisy neighbour like last time.

Can't wait to see Shasha again. I expect a long queue at Ginza next time full of guys dying to see Shasha.