A few weeks back after work function decided to pop over to ppp, to check out one of their Chinese girls who had full face photos on WeChat (I love Chinese and Korean WLs who show full face photos, and even better full tit or pussy shots).

When I got there, one of their Japanese girls Yuri started early. She was advertised as I cup size and appeals to hitomi fans. So I asked for a lineup and Yuri walked over in a see through mesh dress with massive tits hanging out and nipples bursting through the opening. I decided to cancel my booking right there and picked Yuri instead.

Now a disclaimer, Yuri is not for everyone. She is not a skinny girl and she hasn't got model looks. What she does have are tits that are too big to fit into your hands and a submissive attitude. Personally I like going for girls who isn't as good looking as others in a lineup, because in most cases it means she's willing to go an extra mile to compensate.

After a few words of broken Japanese with her in the shower, mainly around JAV terms, we both cracked up laughing. I carried her to the bed and made good use of those haevy tits. She sucked my feet from heel to toe, licked my ass clean, received a good face fuck and gargled my cum JAV style, after I blew in her mouth.

I quite enjoyed the experience. Some girls do move around a bit at ppp. I hope Yuri will hang around a bit longer so I can make some time to visit again.