Thought I’d take a punt on a Backpage ad today as I think I’ve become pretty good at spotting a fake. My abilities paid off and I had a great punt with a real hottie.

I saw Diana advertised herself as a mixed Thai\Latina, that and the pictures were enough for me. I thought one or two might be fake, but the others whick definitely looked real had a very similar girl in them so I though either way she is a winner.

Here is the link to her ad:
http://sydney.backpage.com.au/Female...26311/79399792

Sms send and Diana responded very quickly. Soon I was on my way, her place is very easy to find and has a shopping center underneath so parking is easy.

Up to her place and Diana answered the door and she is a real hottie IMHO. If you like short thick half cast Asian girls then sh Le is just your ticket.

Beautiful face nice round bootie, DD enhanced tits and a small waist. After a quick shower we were into it. Diana gives a good CBJ. This girl can suck! Into 69 until I could tell she was ready. Got into missionary but got sidetracked by a little more DATY before the main.

Diana was right into it and it wasn’t long before she was repeating the words “I’m coming”.

My work done, I slid inside Diana’s tight little pussy. She moaned with every thrust, which got me really hot.

Time for doggie and it was just such a good view. Diana looks and feels great in doggie, it wasn’t long before it was all over.

Diana then gave me a great massage before leaving.

$120 for 30mins which is a bargain for this quality girl.

Treat her well lads!