Probably not fair to compare to legendary Kay who is probably the top WL in the full service scene going back 18 months all up. At least in my experiences. But here is Skye:

Name: Skye

Nationality: Chinese

Debut: 16/12/17

Appearance: Skye definitely has the sexy gorgeous style face with medium long eye lashes. She has a nice proportioned face that looks great with make up.
She nice soft pale white skin, C-D cup natural bust, toned size 7, 167cm, flat tummy, no tattoos. Down below, she is trimmed. Small bush.

Personality: Friendly girl type, and responsive. Minimal English.

Shower: Gives brief body slide and Spanish in shower with her natural super soft C-D cup bust. Followed by BBBJ. Skye has a tongue stud to give you the extra feeling

Natural Oral: Good thrust sucking me on the bed. Good ball licking and a gorgeous face and model body really enhances the moment of BBBJ with mirrors.

Main Sex: Gets into it. Fucking her doggy and missionary is bliss as her natural C-D cup bust bounces very nicely. She loves doggy and is quite enthusiastic syncing her movements with mine.
I finished in doggy grabbing her natural C-D cup bust. She was tight.

Massage: After sex, she could not stop massaging all over my body.

Overall, model type girl with great services. Highly recommended.

To compare to Ms Rank 1 of 2017 - Kay. Here is the original AR: http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.ph...irls-of-5-Star