Tried here for the first time a few days ago and left very impressed. I was greeted by a familiar face who set my heart a flutter as denizens of YI who know her can no doubt attest. To my dismay she refered me to another girl who was also cute in a young student type of way. For those who have'nt been here its a 2 story brick house with the lower floor converted to rooms and a shower. The rooms r nice and clean with i think bigger than average and quite comfortable tables. Portable A/Cs in windows provide a cool retreat but blow directly on u when your lying on the table and r quite noisy, but these minor issues quickly faded once she came into the room. After a friendly exchange of names she started her massage and straight away i knew she knew what she was doing. It was an hr of bliss with some bliss added to the bliss. The whole experience was nice and not rushed with a touch of sensuality in the closing stages. The girl had an average Asian student look which i like. She was no goddess but had a nice tight body and was always curtious and i will no doubt c her again.
106 Albion rd Windsor. Parking can b a problem. Probably best in Lane st that runs down to the bowls club.