Gents,

The time has come once again to pool our resources and experiences and compile a definitive list of true PSE deepthroaters.

Instead of the TV Logies and voting gold for Tracy Grimshaw lets make this the "Deepthroat" Logies.

Only a handful of girls truly deserve the award but let's list a few finalists.

The more we all contribute, the more we'll help contribute to this underground economy and walk away from shops with mega grins on our faces.

My list for 2018 so far...

1. Chloe - Ruby Kiss
Best DT I've ever experienced. In the shower, on the Nuru bed, on the normal bed. This girl knows what she is doing with her throat. Hands down my number one pick. I could see her every day if my wallet allowed me to. She gets my dick all the way down her throat and goes hell for leather. I have to try so hard not to blow too early. Just wish I could see her in the mornings when my libido is peaking.

2. Saki - Ginza
A close second. This girl is built for a wicked DT experience. Super friendly and smiley. Always have an explosive CIM thanks to her. Fit body, great attitude, and works hard. Been seeing her on and off for years.

3. Lala - Ginza
Lala is more GFE than PSE. She's really hot too. Amazing body. At first you don't expect such a sweet girl to force your cock all the way down the back of her throat. If she made it more PSE I would Definitely be back for more. I enjoy doing that little fucking motion to go deeper when they fully deepthroat me, I think she's still got a bit of training needed to perfect that.

4. Amber - Ginza
Huge tits on the sweetest girl you'll ever meet. I saw amber recently and her DT has improved dramatically. She gave me a session in the shower and her throat fuck was incredible. She tends to be more GFE but if you lead her property she'll step up a gear to PSE. She has great boobs and is a little Hentai style looking. Always enjoy her company. Makes you feel wanted while emptying your load!

There's gotta be plenty more girls out there who can do a proper BBBJ PSE deepthroat to completion. I have had a few white girls from white brothers but given the exorbitant price it's probably not worth mentioning.

Whether you're a punter or a shop, Please share. and those who contribute must be of a decent length (for obvious reasons)

Ginza and Ruby Kiss are managed extremely well. Hats off to the guys behind it

Enjoy gents!

Seven