Given there isn't a review on this lady, I'll add a short one.

Face- very pretty, dark jet black hair, very sweet looking face. Great little smile. Very cute. I guess all that is very subjective, but she's like something you'd see on an ad for eye lashes or similar.

Body- totally slim, fair smooth slim. Very petite, I'd say 155cm, beautiful little B cups, small but totally perky and lovely nipples. Smooth flat tummy not an ounce of fat. I love girls on their knees but upright, totally emphasizes their petite frame. And with Kelly this was so true. Neat naughty tatt on her lower back. This come into its own when she was cg.

Reception--very welcoming, smiling and hug and kiss. Very little English though, so lots of smiling and verbs on their own. Kelly was wearing a sexy little school girl uniform with black lace lingerie. Is there anything more inviting??? Rhetorical question lol.

Shower--very thorugh and soaped my fella which feels so good. I'm not a big shower person, so wanted this to go quickly.

Bbbj- nice and relaxing, lots of cat tongue all over. Tried to dt but I didn't push it. Oh, she started with me on my stomach which I knew meant DD. And yep she started DD. I personally prefer bj so asked for more attention to that, but what was a reflection of her service, she insisted on more DD. Totally committed to you satisfaction.

Sex- wild and took the lead, her on top cg was amazing. Her hips and back gyrating and grating and Mish mashing my fella was awesomem had a birds eye view too...
She couldnt take me doggie for long as I'm huge. Oh well.

Overall-- a really pretty girl who tries her best and is totally worth it. Will be back for sure, after perhaps seeing a couple of others.