I normally only write the best of the week, however I really had to get an AR down about this session.

I had been waiting for ages to get in to n5m to see Dream. I am a stubborn person, and I vowed to not go to n5m until I saw her. So, with an early knock off from work, the close of a 10 month project and a wallet full of cash, I thought the time had come.
Booking was easy as can be, simple WeChat messages. Rocked up abit earlier, and paid for the hour. Friendly staff, and with the offer of a beverage I was impressed. Nice rooms, clean and spacious, and a bathroom opposite. That makes a difference to me.

Onto the main event, and my God, Dream is fucking tiny! Very petite, gorgeous smile, very short... she ticked all of my boxes. Communication was through translate, but that's ok. I put some chill house on, got naked, and went into the shower to get cleaned down. A thorough clean, and onto the bed for the action. I hadn't had a punt since last week, so as soon as I felt her smooth, warm body against mine, i was pretty much rock hard. I sucked on her small nips which were very responsive. A nice little tease of a cat bath, abit of bbbj, but i was down to get straight into the sex. I was there to fuck. The bbbj was good, but if you follow any of my AR's, it's a size thing. The arm/dick comparison as usual, except I can honestly say that I was probably double the width of her wrist. Seriously, no fucking joke. She just laughed, swung my dong around like a piece of rope, and went at it. Normally i am keen on the foreplay, but i just really really wanted to fuck this sexy lady. And fuck i did.
Starting in missionary, she took as much as was humanly possible for a girl her size. And really well too. A few positions were spun around, and I swear she came at least 3 times. The grabbing at my body, shouting out in a language I didn't understand, squeezing down so hard I felt like my dick was going to snap off, and the playful slaps were fine indicators. I can take it or leave it if a girls cums, but she seemed to be enjoying herself more than what I was. Grabbing my ass and pulling me in deeper, how much can this girl take?? Her hands were all over my body, almost as if she was trying to grab my soul through my rib cage. I threw her into the side saddle, and just went hammer and tong. She shouted and screamed, and that was it, I was done. I was a sweaty, exhausted mess. She wiped the sweat from my brow, cleaned me up, and then showered me again. Post coital chit chat through translate, she was super sweet. My eyes and nose seem to be quite desirable to many Asian females.

I am amazed that a girl her size, could handle a guy my size. Truly amazed. And I am glad that I waited as long as I did. Because it was well worth the wait.