Was in the Mt Gravatt area today so thought I would visit a few in the area to see what they are like now.

First punt was at Welcome to Massage - walked in as had no booking. as always when trialing a shop I only take the 30 minute option. Extend to 1hr if the massage is exceptional or come back at a later date to try for the 1hr.

Met by chubby Korean, very friendly, english not good, good massage, some TT. offered options 1,2 & 3. Declined all and said I will come back soon for 1hr massage
Looks 6
Massage 9
Friendliness 9
WIR - yes.

2nd - went to Pure about half hour later as have not been there for a couple of years. Met by a very attractive young Taiwanese with huge boobs and great figure. Went for the usual half hour trial. Massage not so good. Was offered options 1,2 or 3. Standard pricing after about half time. Told her no as would prefer to come back for and hour and take some options. She went cold and so did the massage. She became like a robot and just stared at the ceiling and massage was like a robot. Not much TT. Told her the girl I used to see there several years ago did a lot of B2B contact with option3. New girl said she doesnt do that - just look only.
Looks 9
Massage 6
Friendliness 6
WIR - no unless I win lotto.

3rd - went along Logan Rd a little to Amazing - never been there before. Good parking at the back of the shop and rear entry. Was met by a chubby average looking Japanese girl with large boobs. Again took the half hour option. Massage was average. A little TT. Asked If I want option 1,2 or 3. Pricing was very high. Again when I said no and would return at a later date for a 1hr massage, she went cold and so did the massage.

Looks 6
Massage 6
Friendliness 7
Option pricing 4
WIR - only to try a different ML.

These girls need to understand that they would get more $$$ if their attitude and pricing was better then punters would return. The first place was the better of the 3, however would one day like to go back to Pure to see the stunner with the big boobs naked.

4th - 7pm in the evening went to a new massage shop (in an old house) at Acacia Ridge that I had visited twice recently. A chubby but very active Chinese ML. Said she was 32 but think she is a little older. She gives great massage with heaps of TT, B2B contact and hugs. At the completion of my second visit the ML said " next time you come bring a condom" Well tonight that is what I did and it was like a night with a new girlfriend at no extra charge. Paid only up to option3 standard cost.

Looks 7
Massage 8
Friendliness 9
Option pricing 8

What a way to end a great day.

M.A.