I was a FS guys but converted to RnT since these girls are more fun of the time - GFE

To be honest i haven't done FS for a few years. Anyway, gave this place a go since it was nearby.

I visited Fiona this morning in her private home in Blaxland rd not far from the station. Link below. Found her on Locanto- Tag Ruby 3150 - You will need to check the roster daily to see who a available.

https://sydney.locanto.com.au/ID_243...y-with-me.html

Overall she was not bad, the sited said she was 25 but feel she was maybe 30-35 and she was a MILF since i could she minor stretch mark. Slim body big boobies D cup. Opted in for a 45min $140 damage. This allow me 2 shot. which was good for me didn't want game over less in then 10min.

After round 1 she did a massage before next round 2. The massage was nothing special (flashback WL massage are always mediocre, maybe that's why I converted).

Round 2, she CBJ to get me started and this time i was in control.

If you like Large boobs she is your girl, they were amazing, I could play with them there all day, then I would be broke.LOL

I notice there was 2 rooms with bed as you walk in. I asked Fiona about who else was working, she said her name was Sarah. But I couldn't find her on Locanto and her friend was looking after the website, so I wasn't quite sure what her tag was.

If anyone know the Tag let me know.