Hi bros!

Unfortunately this will have to be a negative and then positive AR

A couple days ago I went to 278 club with one of my friend who normally goes to Gladesville. I have been hyping him up for ginza/278 as I have had some good punts there.
We arrived around 9pm and Ginza was packed with at least 4 guys waiting. So we decided to check out 278.
Bit of background info, I am Chinese and my friend is Indian. We decided to see the line up. I picked Miko and he decided on Victoria. I'll be splitting the AR into 2 sections here as my friend doesn't have an account here.

Miko

A beautiful young Chinese girl with a decent grasp of English. She is very pretty with an amazing slim body. We had out shower together, chatted briefly. No shower play which is fine with me. Onto the bed where she got me to lie face down and she did the Asian style cat bath where she had water in her mouth and did that sucking motion up and down your body.
I flipped over and she proceeded with a decent bj. Not as good as coco or Mona from Gladesville but that comes down to experience. No complaints as she had some good eye contact and gave it a good go.
I wanted to taste that sweet sweet pussy so I got her to lie down, gave her a cat bath as well. Her nipples were very sensitive!
Gave her daty for a good 15 min where u can see her tummy inflate and feel her leg muscles quiver from orgasm.
She got on top saying she wanted to be in control. No complaints there! She cowgirled me for a while and due to her tight pussy I orgasmed too quickly lol. Gave her more daty as she does have an amazing pussy. All too soon the buzzer went and time was up! Overall I had a good experience and will def come back to see her.

Victoria

This is according to my friend as he was too shy to leave feedback with 278 reception directly, so I told him to give me the details on what happened, and I'll write a review for him
The shower was pretty good with through cleaning and a bit of shower play.
Victoria did some amazing DD and bj was fairly decent. However she would not kiss at all, just a peck on the lips and won't allow daty. Now my friend was clean shaven and also brushed his teeth prior to the punt and had some mints so I'm pretty sure his breath wouldn't smell. He isn't a fob Indian with bad BO either. So I wasn't top sure why she wouldn't kiss or cim or allow daty.
As I haven't seen any AR on her I'm not too sure of the experience from the other bros who has seen her.
Maybe some further training from management?

Thanks for reading bros. Happy punting