Hey everyone!

So this has been lingering on my mind a bit. You see a WL and u hit it off with them. Great chemistry, great communication, and most importantly seems like u both enjoy each other's company.
I know that it's their job to make u like them and to take everything with a grain of salt.
However I have been chatting regularly with a WL for about 2 -3 weeks now about everything and it seems like we are friends. Now the question being should I go back to the shop to see her as she was a great fuck, but I'm worried that this may change our friendship. Sure we had sex before but that was prior to us clicking so well outside of work. I've had a couple of coffee catch ups with her and lunch. Never brought up work, just shooting the breeze like u would with a mate.
What are ur thoughts brothers? I think she appreciates someone not seeing her just for sex or anticipating getting anyoutside of work. I don't want to have sexy time with her outside of her work either unless of course if she initiates or our friendship leads elsewhere (fuck buddy?) Dunno she gets enough sex at work lol.

Thanks in advance for ur input guys