So came back form 3 months overseas internship and got a chance to try Boa a couple days back, have been reading couple of reviews about her and I'll like to contribute my experiences with this lovely woman:
Shop info: Ginza

Price: $250 as advertised

Looks/Face: got a very mature woman kind of vibe, about 85% as her picture given 2-3 years extra - very K-girl looks IMO

Body: the same as the ads on Ginza page, soft boobs (I think it's natural), tone body, curvy bottom, tan skins as well

Possible turn offs (if there is): she's a smoker but the Listerine took care about 95% of it - not really recognisable after the first 2 mins

Service: after lurking for 3 months on this forum I can see that this part is very much YMMV so I think I'll just list the kind of service I got: in shower and on bed BBBJ, DFK, DD(available but declined), 69, Pussy slide (first time try this, pretty intense from my memory - could be biased due to not having sex in 3 months though), CG, Doggy. Came in horny and left a satisfied man, felt like I was being fked rather than fking though .

Would I Recommend/Return: Yes Yes Yes.

So yeah that's all I can said about her, hope you guys can go easy on this one and I think I'll continue my ARs like this forward as I'm not capable of writing story-like ARs like some senior members of the forum.

P.s: Any recommendation of slim girls (pref Jap - yet to try Jap girls so far) in Ginza/278, just moved near there so it'll become my go to shop I think.