ML's Name : Aki
Establishment : Top Ryde 190 Massage

Date of Visit : 16/03/2019
Contact Weblink : www.rydemassage.com.au
Phone : 0452 663 190
Hours of Business : 10:00 til 20:00
Rates : 30 min $40, 45 min $55, 60 min $65

Size/shape :Pretty & polite personality , Sexy body, B cups, firm bum.
Nationality : Japanese and good English
Services Provided : Good massage, Boobs & Sensual Massage and NHJ
Value for money/recommend? : YES, strong pressure, sexy body and good attitude

My experience/comments
New Japanese ML, Aki. Second week on roster. Aki is 160cm, good looking as ad photos but with bracing, curvy sexy body with shop's uniform and appearance is neat with perfume, so elegant.

I have been arranged to go to room No.1, took off my clothes, quite embarrassed when Aki walked in while I was standing naked. She was a bit shy and I quickly lay on the massage table. Introduced herself and massage started, good acquaintance ice breaking to build up close relationship so the environment feels good. Hand and elbow pressure to the point requested, very satisfied with this small lady but good pressure. From time to time, Aki climbed on to massage table and by looking at the mirror, I can see her sexy and nice legs, included the panty. Asked her for extras, she is ok with it. After massage, she went out for hot towel to wipe off those oil on my back.

Part 2, Aki undressed, by looking at the mirror, her curvy body so sexy, nice ass and perfume smell, very good appearance and mainly Japanese female have this. Finger flirting on my back, butt and thighs, B2B from her pointed nipples so comfortable. Turned around, have some played with her B cup assets pointed nipples, touched her body and her trimmed cut is neat and tidy. Aki's perfume smells so stimulating my desires.

After the play, she cleaned me off and told me to lay down for some head massage, not rushing, professional etiquette but instead I told her sat next to me for chatting. Sweet lady, good manners and roster every Sunday, will come again.