Saw this girl on the roster last week and her stats got me going straight away... so I was quite surprised when I was still able to get a booking with her today at the last minute.

Room10 and through the crack I caught the outline of a petite short thing coming to the door with what looked like some perky tits.

SCOPING
Once that door opened it was like: “ding, ding, ding, ding, ding!” As all my hopes hopes came true. Before me in high heels, short red checkered skirt and super tight grey singlet was a pixie small girl with a very pretty kinda demure looking face. Big eyes and pointy look with wavy shoulder length hair. With heels off she is under 160cm and her body is probably more skinny than slim with a petite frame.

In the mood lighting she looks a bit tanned not like her paler pics (I would say the body close-up pics of her are accurate). Some decent B-C cup bolt-on’s and pointy nipples give her tiny frame an alarming proportion. It got me into high gear straight away.

Some girls have longer legs than their upper body, but even though her legs are nice and slim and her butt a cute little handful, I would say her legs are what make her shorter and her body is relatively long and lithe. On that note she is actually quite toned and smooth.

Gotta say though... in her heels her legs still look amazing. Nice slim calve muscles.

TASTING
No kissing in the shower and tbh I had to initiate to get some lip time and she was tight lipped at that, so definitely no DFK. Not sure if it’s cos she is inexperienced or maybe not that into me. But kissing was definitely lack lustre.

PRE-GAME
In the shower she soaped up my ‘little dipper’ real well and she has a wonderful light touch. Reminding me actually of Jolin or Deer with her hand work. I had to stop her cos she was getting me close just with her hands which is rare for me. BBBJ in shower and on the bed was shallow and she didn’t want me grabbing her head to get more depth. She has a really small mouth (and head) though and watching those lips around my cock was really getting me going.

MAIN EVENT
Started in cowgirl and she eased onto me slowly. Not as tight as I was expecting from such a small girl but still good. She is unshaven which leads me to believe that she is new to this... and she seems a little awkward. Not much FOAM, just fast, breathing which I find more genuine. As I drove in a bit deeper she asked to change to missionary and I was happy to switch it up.

I went in, balls deep on top and drew out a sharp gasp, but after that it was like she was trying to keep quiet which I found kinda cute. As I worked into it I went for a couple of deep pounds and she quickly put her hand against me and said it was too hard.... so I did more grinding, feeling her bloated tits just under my chest and her mouth pressed against my shoulder. She feels really tiny under me, a tad taller than Missy or Deer. I actually think with some practice this one will be able to handle more. I felt no wall at the end of my cock and the more we fucked the more ‘drive’ she seemed to be okay with.

I asked for doggy and she said something quickly which I thought was a decline but then she turned over and pulled my cock into her and actually left her hand holding my cock as I entered her from behind to stop any deeper entry! Still very enjoyable grabbing her tiny waist and engulfing her tiny body beneath me, but alas as I tried to push in deeper I just felt her knuckles. So I told her it would be less deep if she lies down and puts her legs together. With her arse cheeks squishing my cock and my hands over her small shoulders it didn’t take me long to blow my load.

AFTERWARDS
I dozed off but was surprised that she didn’t lie down with me to cuddle. It’s why I wouldn’t classify this as a GFE session. She instead went and showered solo and left me to do the same afterwards. She has only been at it for 8 days so perhaps she doesn’t know the Ginza standard. I’m sure they’ll educate her soon or we all will!

Bit of chatting at the end... another 23yr old English student who will probably stick around at least till the year end. Thought I would have to bring out my dodgy Mando, but her English is actually really good.

Overall, she ticks all the boxes for me in terms of looks and body and size. Connection was not as good as you get with other girls but again I think with more experience she will become one hell of a pocket rocket.

Man... Mmmm...that tight little body.
How am I going to stay away.

Happy Punting.