I visited her last Monday (14/03). I believe she only works Thursday right now, as I rocked up at night and told the reception I want to lock in Sugar for a half an hour session. Went for the standard session, started with the Ice Fire BBBJ, I asked her to do this while in the shower (after she had cleaned me up and washed me) she was giving me a BBBJ but as I jumped on the bed she gave me the Ice-Fire BBBJ. This was quite memorable as it's definitely a different feeling. Sugar has imo one of the best BBBJ skills in the shop. It's either between her or Cici but I think Sugar does take the cake.

After BBBJ went for the standard positions, started with Doggiestyle, Missionary, reverse cowgirl. She was moaning and putting a lot of effort I guess it was also because the day was pretty quite for the shop. She was even asking for Doggiestyle again as she loves it from behind. Afterwards I asked to lay down flat so I could pronebone her. Definitely a great position to fuck Lisa since she has a peachy ass.

Overall another session with Sugar. Can't complain, just wish she worked more often then I could fuck her more!