Estimated Age: 21 - 25
Estimated Ethnic Group: Asian Origin
Hair Colour: Brown
Hair Length: Long
Eyes Colour: Brown
Skin Colour: Olive
Height: Short - Under 160 cm / 5'3"
Body Shape: Petite
Kissing Available: Yes, DFK (Deep French Kissing)
Blowjob: Yes, BBBJ (Natural Oral)
DATY / Oral On Her: Unsure
Overall Looks: Beautiful
Overall Personality: Fun
Overall Performance: Fantastic time

C nana is quite a new girl from China and a cutie indeed.

i could tell she is keen to please with shower service, cat bath, and dd

thats all within the expected ginza package

however, like the strange cat that I am, I was looking for an intimate GFE and that’s what I got

we were exchanged some pleasantries and some light kissing at the start.

some getting to know and familiarity with each other.

i am always the first on bed welcoming my girl for the hour to join me. I tried to set a comfortable tone and she responded well with some more banter and light touching into a nice removal of some very skimpy lingerie.

she asked if we shall shower and I obliged. She cleaned me well and got on her knees to suck my hard cock, but I was starting to freeze and we moved onto the bed.

foreplay ensured, I could tell she was a little tense as I prefer a more organic experience as opposed to the standard high level service. It was quite sensual and she indicated time to fuck by going for the dom. 
Lubing up and going in I felt a very tight pussy. I responded by softening my strokes and sure enough she loosened up and really got into it. By the end of the gentle strokes she was asking me to pound her. This often surprises me and highlights how little I know about women...

Damn that was a massive nut I busted, she thought so too....

more chatting and chilling

2nd shot mirrored the first except in different position. This time I could see her while I rode her from behind. Another massive load

we chilled and cuddled some more

all in all I had a great time, like unwrapping a new present. Although less experience than girls such as amber, she offered a fresh new girl experience

recommended for those guys willing to accomodate a cute new girl and show her the ropes